Gorf King

Just got a Jade Rabbit!!!

And it's 310!!!!!!!

Love you RNGeesus!

Just a smidge under 304 light now.

Also...

No posts on this thread for 11hours?!

Wtf is this game dead?

People are playing Star Wars Battlefront, Fallout 4 and a few others. Destiny has a few problems, as well as a lack of content at present, so long time players are taking a bit of a break.

Saying that I still jumped on to do the hard raid with Lyrical and co. and got the hard raid trophy finally. Saved me doing an LFG and failing for hours on end at least.

I did, still better than mine. I only ran oryx with them, had a play date at 10, I am sure I would have got amazing rewards if I did it from the start.

So, on another note...the wean plays the taken King on my primary console, so only has access to it on that console, she goes to her boyfriends, she can't join in with us.

Does it sound feasible if she bought TTK now (£29.99 on store, £28 credit from cdkeys) that would show now as a purchase against her account (obviously) so does that mean she would still qualify under the refer a friend pish, even though she has done all of TTK already?

Read that the person has to have not played TTK for more than 7 days. Lots of people are complaining on bungies forum about it.

Well looking at her PSN ID in the refer a friend bit after I generated the link it says this....

"Your friend has yet to purchase and play Destiny: The Taken King. Once they have completed the necessary steps, you will be Linked Friends."

Its a fucking gamble at this stage, reading the F. A.Qs, it will tell you if they are ineligible, so that right now looks good to go... But its bungle, who knows.

I asked on twitter, so, that will probably be ignored.

The annoying thing is, I convinced my brother to buy this after I gave him my spare disc, plus, 2 friends bought it on my say so after they abandoned it when the grindy bits started after completing the "campaign" when it first came out.

I did, still better than mine. I only ran oryx with them, had a play date at 10, I am sure I would have got amazing rewards if I did it from the start.

So, on another note...the wean plays the taken King on my primary console, so only has access to it on that console, she goes to her boyfriends, she can't join in with us.

Does it sound feasible if she bought TTK now (£29.99 on store, £28 credit from cdkeys) that would show now as a purchase against her account (obviously) so does that mean she would still qualify under the refer a friend pish, even though she has done all of TTK already?

I would imagine so and would just need to delete the other one first. Might not work for the refer a friend thing though as already played.

Not playing Destiny for a week or two and then coming here to read the same comments about the game (shit drops, xurs a cunt, laggy players etc) really gives you a different view of the game, its like im standing outside looking in at you lot doing this sisyphean task that never ends, and its not appealing to me at all.

I mean dont get me wrong i miss the online games and the chats, thats what Destiny is all about, but when you put it down for a bit, you wonder why you did it all in the first place!?

Sorry not trolling, just an observation.

Miss you guys though :(

I am still having fun with it. Specially Cruziblugh. Unable to put this game down. It annoys me that Xur could not just bring a current engram. But I know his will is not his own. I am playing less and I feel I enjoy it more for it. I am just slowly making progress on the hard raid, light level, trials, grindy quests, and catching up with the friends I have made here every week. I still haven't played fallout or any of the other games I have bought. I am cool with it though. Those will still be there when I finally get bored of this. I think people that get burned out are just playing too often or trying to get everything too quickly.

I am still having fun with it. Specially Cruziblugh. Unable to put this game down. It annoys me that Xur could not just bring a current engram. But I know his will is not his own. I am playing less and I feel I enjoy it more for it. I am just slowly making progress on the hard raid, light level, trials, grindy quests, and catching up with the friends I have made here every week. I still haven't played fallout or any of the other games I have bought. I am cool with it though. Those will still be there when I finally get bored of this. I think people that get burned out are just playing too often or trying to get everything too quickly.

Probably the same for me.

I don't have the time to cane it so there's still lots for me to get and complete.

Still loving it!