IGNORED

Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

Think I played about 20-25 games. Won some, lost some.

Got the sidearm as a 299 drop and bought the Bond and Pulse Rifle. Didn't get anything else that seemed out of ordinary drop.

Didn't mind the lack of rewards tbh, but the massive amount of people with network problems (normally at least 2 in each match) put me right off

I've had 29 games of Iron Banner. Mostly victories, but not all. Just shy of Rank 4. I've had one IB drop - the Titan class item - and one legendary legs engram. It doesn't seem like their supposed goal that drops over purchasing works out really.

From 3 nearly IB rank 5's, I've had only 2 pairs of boots & two sidearms. Going to keep playing until the end before buying the pulse in the hope I get one drop.

Didn't mind the lack of rewards tbh, but the massive amount of people with network problems (normally at least 2 in each match) put me right off

Hopefully the measures Bungie are implementing over the coming weeks will cut that number right down. When we get a match without shenanigans it's tremendous fun.

+2.0 kill ratio for 4 games in a row on IB last night. 4 losses! No idea what the others were playing at...

Got a ship and another Titan towel after getting to rank 5. 3 purple drops in total. The pulse rifle looks like a mega balanced Red Death, will probably be ok once I infuse the hell out it

+2.0 kill ratio for 4 games in a row on IB last night. 4 losses! No idea what the others were playing at...

Yeah but how many captures did you get? Some people just worry about their K:D and not even try to win the game as a team (I'm not saying that's what you did though)

Control is more about how many kills you get. K/d only matters if you have one less control point than the other team. Usually if I have a good k/d in a control match it is because my team have the caps and I'm just killing teams trying to take B. If I have a bad k/d it's because I rush into B. Really need to suss when it is worth going balls out for the cap, and when it is worth not giving them a a kill. So in a way, k/d should matter more if you don't have caps...

I've had a set of Titan legs drop from IB....with an utterly shit role...and that's it. I did see one other drop, someone got the pulse rifle the lucky fucks.

My last game of the evening I got the boots, but they were crap so I bought a pair from Saladin.

I also got the Bond drop 2 games after I'd bought it. :facepalm:

I find that to be more of an issue in Rift than control. I've had games where I've come out top on the team with two ignites and about four carries, but lost the match because the rest of the team did fuck all but run around shooting people. <_<

I played my first Rift game last night just to get the Leg Marks as I realised even if I made it to IB Rank 5 I'd be too poor to buy the bloody pulse rifle...but anyways, you described my style of play perfectly...is there anywhere that explains how Rift works? That might be part of the problem...

So I'm a Hunter 40 light 296. I've never done a single Raid - not even VOG (!)

I'm on PS4, and really want and need to get on with the Raid stuff - anyone got a space any evening this week? Just say a time, and I can do it.

(Afternoons sometimes too!)

C'mon... help a shameful Raidnoob!

Yeah but how many captures did you get? Some people just worry about their K:D and not even try to win the game as a team (I'm not saying that's what you did though)

Yeah I'm mad keen on the captures- makes the difference between 100 points per kill and more than double. Part of the problem was that they never mixed the teams up, so kept rolling up with the same mob every game

My last game of the evening I got the boots, but they were crap so I bought a pair from Saladin.

I also got the Bond drop 2 games after I'd bought it. :facepalm:

I'm so low on marks that I'm only going to be able to get the pulse rifle. I'm intrigued to see what it is like compared to my Spare Change .25 with Perfect Balance and Army of One. That's a touch slow firing but massive impact for a pulse rifle and I'm finding I get on with it very well...gives me the option to equip Chaperone or another exotic in the special slot as well.

I got the ship last night Gorf (we were talking about this ship and its stupid name a bit during and after the raid last night). On my 1st Iron Banner game on the Warlock. I'm 284 light. I jumped into a game, got 1 kill, then got hammered a few times and we lost.

On the rewards screen I got the "Hebredean Thoughtcrime" - the only person in the group to get anything decent. How I laughed.

At my 0.20 KD ratio.

So.... Dont have the first minute of the vid, but from the very start of an iron banner round, some guy was running around with a sword.

I have the vid where at 9.33 left on clock the guy is coming at us with the sword.... At 8.57 left the heavy ammo has spawned in... Anyone know how this has occured or am I just missing out on something because I havent completed any of my exotic sword bounties yet (got 2 ready to go against darkblade).

So.... Dont have the first minute of the vid, but from the very start of an iron banner round, some guy was running around with a sword.

I have the vid where at 9.33 left on clock the guy is coming at us with the sword.... At 8.57 left the heavy ammo has spawned in... Anyone know how this has occured or am I just missing out on something because I havent completed any of my exotic sword bounties yet (got 2 ready to go against darkblade).

The exotic swords look 'full' even without ammo I think as opposed to the regular ones that are just a hilt without ammo.