IGNORED

Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

Oh and 8529 Vandal kills, top 1%

Cabal Destroyer MikeDracula, the Oracle Slayer - 12,663. :coffee:

All my characters have crap names though - only Unbound MikeDracula, The Darkmaster is decent. And bertie's tops that. <_< Edit: and Baring's. Motherfucker.

BLASTER UNCLE_MIKE, THE VEXINATOR

https://www.destinythegame.com/legend-of-you/share?video=2.4611686018429110902.2305843009289965300&version=2

UNBOUND UNCLE_MIKE, THE STALKER

Kept that one quiet, Mike! :lol:

BOUNTY SEEKER MIKEYLROCKS, THE HELLMOUTH RAIDER

Boring! Top 1% for crucible and iron banner though. That's a high five victory for perseverance.

Ready to get back into this after stressing that I wouldn't finish off Metal Gear in time.

Question, if I bought this using my HK account, I can still play TKK on my normal PSN profile right? Everything TKK was locked out last night, asking me to purchase

Question, if I bought this using my HK account, I can still play TKK on my normal PSN profile right? Everything TKK was locked out last night, asking me to purchase

You won't get access to the preorder Suros pack but unless Bungie go back on this post from their forums you should be fine.

"The Taken King launches on 9/15/2015. Once The Taken King is live players will be able to access the trailer from the Director and all of the pre-order items that they qualify for. For players that own the Taken King and have multiple accounts on one console, The Taken King will be accessible to the secondary accounts at launch, but the pre-order items will only be accessible to accounts that own The Taken King."

My PS4's just auto-installed the TTK Theme.

It's TTK tomorrow. I have the day off. I don't know just what my other presents are going to be.

Exciting, isn't it? Christmas Eve's always the best time. Except for Boxing day, maybe, when you've got over the disappointment and just get drunk.

The real heroic guardians today are 2 young fellows who destroyed Skolas with mere hours to spare to cement their place in history with a real moment of triumph.

gamepaused, hey ernie you are Legend.

Props to Kwakpriest too on going along for the ride, never has a sick day ended up being so useful.

I came off okay in regards to names, although none of the stats were much to write home about.

Hunter

UNBOUND FERINE, THE UNTOUCHABLE

Warlock

DOMINATOR FERINE, THE PRINCE SLAYER

Titan

MERCILESS FERINE, THE HIVE CONQUEROR

I don't suppose anyone else on PS4 is after a last minute run at Skolas? My attempts to use DestinyLFG over the weekend were a wash; everyone I messaged was either full or only wanted people that had already done it.