Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

Have all the Iron Bannerers and Hunter slanderers forgotten something? It's not been posted, but this week's Nightfall is The Summoning Pits with Epic and Juggler, and Void and Solar burns. Fuck you, Wizards!

Weekly's Omnigul with Juggler. Meh. Equally meh, but Skolas is back to the Brawler/Juggler combo again. 32s and 34s are exactly what you'd expect from the (now standard) rotation.

3 x Nightfalls done in about 20 minutes earlier.

One of the quickest runs I've seen, blasted through with Word of Crota and G'horned Phogoth at the end. Finite came away with 2 Gjallarhorns. Seen etheric light dropping as well for the first time in a Nightfall, of course I didn't get any!

You can shoot the boss from the room before him - every 20 seconds or so one of those void shooting turret things spawns in there, run to the next room back until it despawns and repeat.

You can snipe him from the next room back, no need to get the shrieker involved!

Just got an email from Bungie:

WELCOME, GUARDIAN

Humanity thanks you for your commitment to protect the City from its enemies. To celebrate your arrival in the Tower, your Vanguard mentor has issued you a special emblem: Sign of Unity.

VISIT TESS EVERIS IN THE TOWER TO CLAIM YOUR EMBLEM

Obsidian Mind from the Nightfall! Lovely stuff. Means I've now got a Voidwalker Exotic suited to PvE, another suited to PvP (Voidfang Vestments) and my Sunsinger all-rounder (the Purifier Robes) to round out a very nice armoury for all occasions.

I would still quite like The Ram though...

When IB is fixed I've got a bunch of bounties lined up ready, so I'm thinking I'll start levelling the OM ASAP, then charge around in PvE with that and Bad Juju equipped. Space Magic!

Obsidian Mind from the Nightfall! Lovely stuff. Means I've now got a Voidwalker Exotic suited to PvE, another suited to PvP (Voidfang Vestments) and my Sunsinger all-rounder (the Purifier Robes) to round out a very nice armoury for all occasions.

I would still quite like The Ram though...

When IB is fixed I've got a bunch of bounties lined up ready, so I'm thinking I'll start levelling the OM ASAP, then charge around in PvE with that and Bad Juju equipped. Space Magic!

Handing in the bounties is working, dont hold off til the reset. The whole thing is working better now, there is a minute or so delay after each match before you get the xp or medallion....but havent lost any since it improved.

I'm sorry to be one of 'those' people, but until The Taken King rolls round (and that very much depends on its eventual UK price) I think I'm done for the time being.

I have a level 34 Warlock, Hunter & Titan, every exotic weapon & armour piece, all the raid weapons, a full array of perfectly-rolled PvP weapons & have fully ascended everything I need to, so there's literally nothing left for me to play for in terms of drops. Only took about 1000 hours of playtime mind, but for the first time in about 6 months I feel very little compulsion to grind through the weekly reset. There's no point.

I'll still play Crucible now & then because I enjoy it a lot, but as initially enjoyable as the House of Wolves content was, it didn't have much to hold my interest for longer than a few weeks. Prison of Elders is.....OK, but the rewards are rubbish & I don't get on with Trials of Osiris at all (much prefer objective-based PvP) so they're gonna have to deliver something pretty special with TTK to draw me back in.

I've certainly got my money's worth out of it & have had some of the greatest gaming experiences I've ever had (first few times through the Vault of Glass were unforgettable) but right now it feels like the addiction has been broken. Along with Bungie's recent fuck-ups in their communication & the somewhat worrying Red Bull promo bollocks I'm very much on the fence about whether I'm in it for the long haul. The suggested direction that they're looking to take the game in doesn't inspire much confidence, I must say, but I'll reserve judgement until they show what they've been cooking up for year 2 & beyond.

I've never played a World of Warcraft or any highly-addictive MMO-type game before & I've found it almost scary how these games are designed to get their hooks into you. See you in September.....maybe.

FUCK YOU SONY!!! On the last fucking round of the fucking 34 PoE last night and they have a fucking PSN downtime. MOTHERFUCKING CUNTS!!

Why can't they have an alert on their fucking system that pops up and lets you know that downtime will be happening so that way you don't get invested in a game and spend an hour working your way through it only for the whole cunting thing to fucking die on its arse and leave you staring at your assmunching screen as it kicks you out and tells you that you are a fucking baboon!!!