IGNORED

Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

Connection cheating is becoming more widespread. Just lost another Control match where "my" team was in the lead, all twelve connection go red and yellow, and once "my" team lost the lead most connections went to green. Happens far too often to be a coincidence.

In case anyone is interested in the quite frankly awesome backstory, someone on reddit has compiled the entire grimoire into a pdf

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3aae5r/grimoire_lore_pdf_for_the_dark_below_and_house_of/

You can tell the original bloke left because it transitions very sharply from very stylised prose about big ideas and history to videogame-tie-in-novel-quality character banter and exposition for stuff that occurs in the expansions.

Finished working on the Titan side project yesterday. His final hurrah was a game (and Warlock) ending Titan Smash that brought up the trophy for the fully levelled subclass. A brief bit of inventory management later and he was unceremoniously* deleted, and I was back to just the one character. If the big oaf had just got a good drop (both my Warlock and (long since deceased) Hunter were gifted an early Exotic to take them up to a decent level) then maybe I'd have been tempted to keep him, but instead I was just reminded as to how much time I already spend on this game with just the one character, and stuck to my original plan.

Then later last night I decided to do a spot of Ghost hunting. Apparently this is the most effective way to kill time in history, seeing as the next thing I knew it was after 3am... Still, another trophy down, which I'm sure will be a huge comfort later on if/when I go to sleep in a meeting.

Two down, two to go. Looks like I'll finally be trying Salvage out later then. Oh, and I've somehow not gotten the trophy for running a Strike with clan members (does the Nightfall not count?!), so a few of you can probably expect an invite or two in the next few days. I'll just see what the dailies are (and if one of them has been included), so if people want to run one we can just kill two birds with one stone (as long as you're Renegades, or it'll still be a 1/1 ratio on the bird-killing).

* A slight lie. There actually was a brief ceremony, during which I shed a single, very manly tear.

Two down, two to go. Looks like I'll finally be trying Salvage out later then. Oh, and I've somehow not gotten the trophy for running a Strike with clan members (does the Nightfall not count?!), so a few of you can probably expect an invite or two in the next few days. I'll just see what the dailies are (and if one of them has been included), so if people want to run one we can just kill two birds with one stone (as long as you're Renegades, or it'll still be a 1/1 ratio on the bird-killing).

* A slight lie. There actually was a brief ceremony, during which I shed a single, very manly tear.

That's the Raiding Party trophy. Needs to be done on a raid, not strikes, with a full 6 man team

Yeah, I've got the Raid one, it's the Strike one I need. I think.

If it comes to it I'll just rope a couple of you into seeing if we can do Level 7 Sepiks Prime in under 5 minutes. Shouldn't be too far off to be honest; most stuff on there would probably just die if looked at by a level 34 Guardian.

The only downside to this on an easy version of PoE is the mines can spawn randomly. For example the arc burn hive dismantle mines this week on PoE 34 can be a right pain in the arse unless you go in with specific classes.

Might be worth doing this on the 32 this week though as it wasnt that difficult other than the boss at the end, but he can be blown away with Gjallarhorns quite easily.

Edit: read the thread and it seems flawless doesnt pop on 32, so probably is only for raiding party, not flawless, despite the OP in that thread claiming otherwise.