Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

I bought 6 engrams in the hope of getting the Ram or Skull of Dire Ahamkara (which still eludes me). It wasn't looking good, first 5 were helmets i'd already had several times over then on the last one...

CELESTIAL NIGHTHAWK :omg:

I'm going to use it on a dreg.

It's almost a shame Red Death will be everywhere now, I suppose. It could be hilarious when two people wielding it get in a one-on-one though.

It has been sold twice before so it's not going to be that big of an issue I wouldn't have thought.

It's almost a shame Red Death will be everywhere now, I suppose. It could be hilarious when two people wielding it get in a one-on-one though.

The health regen only triggers on a kill, not just from firing it, so the guy that wins will just get his/her health back.

It is only considered a decent counter for Thorn because the if you kill the Thorn-er, the regen kicks in and stops you dying from the DoT.

The health regen only triggers on a kill, not just from firing it, so the guy that wins will just get his health back.

It is only considered a decent counter for Thorn because the if you kill the Thorn-er, the regen kicks in and stops you dying from the DoT.

Ah, gotcha. Didn't realise that. I suppose it would be crazy powerful if it was healing you as you did damage...

Still probably really good for the end of Crota (when regen is blocked) as well, I'd imagine.

Ah, gotcha. Didn't realise that. I suppose it would be crazy powerful if it was healing you as you did damage...

Still probably really good for the end of Crota (when regen is blocked) as well, I'd imagine.

It's especially good for that bit, especially on hard where you have no chalice

Red Death is a must buy for anyone who doesn't have it.

I can image a post-exotic hand cannon nerf world in which Red Death and Mida are the best primaries in the game.

As an aside, Mida is awesome for PvP. It's got a hidden stagger bonus that makes your opponent's view kick a huge amount. Pair with with high agility (and Radiant Dance Machines for Hunters) and in medium range you are very hard to kill.

This is a good watch & Ben I think sums up how most of us feel about the game currently.

Skip to 9:00 for them to start talking about Destiny. His expression at 25:55 just says it all.

To be contrary about red death, I just can't get on with it :(

I'll vaguely concur and admit I think the similar Bad Juju pulse rifle is a terrible weapon. Still, I'll buy Red Death later. Will give it a go.

Is that tiger knee going through his shield and still killing him in one hit?! ????

I was about to comment on it being useless in PvP, but it's worth testing on a Defender Titan whilst he's still in his bubble, as a regular shoulder charge won't kill him (unless he's stupidly running WoL instead of AoL or BoL)

I love Bad Juju for PvE, endless shooting, and super quick to charge Warlock super to bombing madness

When I get my Bad Juju fully levelled up to 365 I'm going to play around with it in Trials to see if it can hold its own before getting me mega lots of supers

For those of you who are real serious about becoming better snipers. Or just generally interested in regional accents. Apologies if already posted but probably worth a second view. EDIT: NSFW audio.

Just to add to the TTK talk, I wouldn't mind too much at paying £40 for the expansion if that was the total cost for another year of playing Destiny. But it won't be.

There will almost certainly be further expansions next year equal to another £40 and if I decide not to buy these, then I'll almost certainly be locked out of weeklies, nightfalls etc. Bungie have form here.

This coupled with the ridiculous Red Bull marketing bollocks means I'll probably sit out the Year 2 content and wait instead for Destiny 2, and finally level up a Warlock in the year.