Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

Remember this, when the awful system for re-levelling exotics was revealed.

2014-12-03 19:35 UTC

@deej_BNG Game Informer got it straight. Player reactions to some of the information is what is wrong.

And then the expansion came out and the system was every bit as bad as everyone thought.

I've not logged in all week, can't play in the evenings due to Ramadan & really don't feel like wasting any more time playing.

Can't wait for the postman to deliver The Witcher 3, Far Cry 4 & Drive Club so I can play something else.

I've not logged in all week, can't play in the evenings due to Ramadan & really don't feel like wasting any more time playing.

Can't wait for the postman to deliver The Witcher 3, Far Cry 4 & Drive Club so I can play something else.

Haha as I was reading that I was so hoping for:

Can't wait for the weekend so I can go out with my mates, enjoy the summer sun and live life to the full!!!

I know everyone hates this game now, and this is likely to fall on deaf ears, but does anyone fancy running PoE tonight? Could use an Armour Core for my soon to be level 20 Titan, so looking to do at least one level 32 run.

I'll be on from 9:30ish with my can of red bull if anyone fancies it.

Haha as I was reading that I was so hoping for:

My mates are either fasting & I don't want to hang out with the ones that are not because they'll be stuffing their face. The weekend will mostly be decided by whatever the kids what to do, so trips to the park, shopping & playing with some modelling clay thing my daughter purchased earlier this week. Gaming time will be in the evening once the munchkins are in bed.

I think there's a vocal lot shouting "sick of this game, glad I quit 7 months ago" but still seem to love telling people how it's crap and they quit.

I bought the digital special edition, sold my physical destiny copy to next door for £15. So got taken king, the special edition stuff, and destiny on my hard drive finally for £60.

With all those adamant they're not buying the special ed, or the extras for £20 it just means I can be a special snowflake with all my shaders and new dance moves. :-) (or a golf clap emote, omg please be that)

The players that quit 7 months ago probably don't read this thread anymore.

The vocal lot are all current players who are pissed off at the pricing structure for The Taken King, Extra Emotes Pack & the forthcoming season pass which I reckon will be £40. All of that lot will set a gamer back about £100, I know what I will be spending my £100 buying instead.

Fallout 4, MGSV & Fifa 16

Xur in the Tower, by the Vanguard masters

Peregrine Greaves [Exotic Titan leg armour] – 13SC

Crest of Alpha Lupi [Exotic Hunter chest armour] – 13SC

Heart of the Praxic Fire [Exotic Warlock chest armour] – 13SC

Red Death [Exotic pulse rifle] – 23SC

Exotic Shard – 7SC

Exotic Engram [Helmet] – 23MoL

Is Red Death any good?

Beat me to it. But just to confirm, I should definitely consider it?

Yes and yes and yes, you can heal yourself by killing enemies which also speeds up your reload.

Red Death is a must if you don't have it.

Great for POE.

It's a Thorn eater if you headshot, hell even if you don't

Xur finally shows up with Heart of the Praxic Fire then. I've got the Purifier Robes now, so I don't really need them anymore, but I'm still mildly tempted.

Red Death is an instabuy though. I'll level that on my Warlock and let the level 22 Titan have Thorn back for a bit, I think. I went into Crucible last night with the same guns I'd transferred over to him to level up, which are in theory still pretty decent*, and I still got my ass handed to me by all the 34s with the really good guns (that I have on my "proper" character).

It's almost a shame Red Death will be everywhere now, I suppose. It could be hilarious when two people wielding it get in a one-on-one though.

* my new Swordbreaker and a Red Hand IX faction handcannon that I got from an engram the other day. I was trying to reroll the Red Hand for some better perks and, while I didn't get Send It, I did somehow manage to turn it into a mini-Hawkmoon, with the last round and one other random one getting a major damage boost). It's not got great range on it (though there is another perk in there that'll help when I get it a bit further), but it's high impact and looks funky, so I'm keeping it.