Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

Swordbreaker and a Crux of Crota I want.

According to the Tower app I still need: Abyss Defiant, Fang of Ir Yut, Black Hammer, Light of the Abyss and Hunger of Crota.

I'm also up for some VoG again this week as I still need a VoC to complete my collection.

In.

1. Moodmon
2. WeavusMcStevus
3. Capp
4. berties_paw76
5. Spags1976
6. Marmite-UK

I would really quite like something new now. A Hawkmoon would be lovely but I would take a Last Word (curse me for sharding one way back).

Two nightfalls last night, one pair of rubbish exotic boots for the Titan that I already have and a another bloody legendary weapon (a sniper called Amplified Geo-D6 - no idea if its any good).

According to the Tower app I still need: Abyss Defiant, Fang of Ir Yut, Black Hammer, Light of the Abyss and Hunger of Crota.

I'm also up for some VoG again this week as I still need a VoC to complete my collection.

Ashamed to say I've been whoring myself out for Atheon LFG checkpoints the last few weeks, purely as I get on too late for people to be interested in a full raid. I only really want VoC too anyway though and there's just so much to do every week now.
If you find you need some help with Crota later on in the evening, hit me up.

I'm sure you can get another team sorted by lunch time. I'll help you out:

Croat run at 9 group 2:

1- JDubyes

2-

3-

4-

5-

6-

Haha! Thanks dude. If anyone is interested in raiding (VoG or Crota) I'm always game, so if anyone does fancy one later that would be grand.

I regret sharding several No Land Beyonds now. That's a sentiment I didn't think I would ever have, but it's now the only exotic I don't have in the collection...and I've gotta collect them all.

Burned 150 crucible marks before deleting my Hunter last week on a Judgement VI shotgun from New Monarchy, planned to turn it into an arc version.

Guess what I got from the Nightfall last night?

ARfSYiK.jpg

Hate wasting crucible marks, takes me so long to earn them!

Skolas is deeply unpleasant. Finite, Lim and I had to admit defeat and go to bed. The defuse mines is just a step too far I think. The servitors and taint is bad enough.

Maybe we were just tired and will try again another day but for now, that wasn't fun.

Conversely, thought I'd do a quick nightfall before bed and ended running it twice, was pretty hilariously easy. 6 Gally rockets and he went down. Got thunderlord and hard light. Both sharded.

Thanks Bungie.

The armour from the Variks looks like it might make Skolas a touch easier with its Fallen perks

Anyone up for a NF tonight on Xbox One? It's seems perfectly doable solo this week with Icebreaker but a little help would help it to faster. I made it all the way to the end, got Valus Ta'aurc down to 1/4 health and then my controller died.

My girlfriend, who normally shows no interest in videogames, spat out a little bit of her drink. :hmm:

http://quest.redbull.com/us/en

Exclusive to USA by the looks of it.

Ouch - timed exclusive mission content for American drinkers of Red Bull. It can't only be me who feels the Bungie/Activision way of dividing up, rationing and selling new content has all become a little... too obviously grubby? No?

At least it's not a lock-in deal with Mountain Dew or Doritos though, right? Because that would be embarrassing.

Good article on kotaku about the recent events

http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2015/06/23/destiny-players-feel-screwed

That is a good summary, looking forward to Bungie's response.

At the moment I'm in the no camp for purchasing The Taken King but I still have lots of questions that need answering like I said in the other thread (http://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php?/topic/286188-destiny-the-taken-king-year-two-begins-15th-september/?p=10419617)

Will there be any exclusive console content?
Will year one content be included in year two?
Will year two still support the 360/PS3?
There will be a season pass & how much?
Can I upgraded from a physical disc & digital dlc year one to a digital only year two option?
Will it have a new planet?
What will happen with the weekly reset, will this just focus on year two content?
Will it have Sparrow Racing?
To add to the above what about our current weapons, I don't want to discard my beloved IceBreaker & start the grind again with new weapons.

Anyone up for a NF tonight on Xbox One? It's seems perfectly doable solo this week with Icebreaker but a little help would help it to faster. I made it all the way to the end, got Valus Ta'aurc down to 1/4 health and then my controller died.

My girlfriend, who normally shows no interest in videogames, spat out a little bit of her drink. :hmm:

Can't help due to being on PS4 but it's fairly easy to solo with an Icebreaker - did it on a 32 Titan. Had one wipe where the ship bringing in the second elite phlanx one-shot me from above but just super shielded it second time (couldn't be arsed running back to cover). On the boss fight I just hid in the corner and sniped him.

Yeah, will help you through it chap - what time?

I should start a list of all of you who claim not to be buying TTK. Of course you will! Considering the amount of hours we put in, it's excellent value for money.

On that note, the legendary version (which comes with all content to date, and TTK) is £46 on the Tesco website.

I should start a list of all of you who claim not to be buying TTK. Of course you will! Considering the amount of hours we put in, it's excellent value for money.

On that note, the legendary version (which comes with all content to date, and TTK) is £46 on the Tesco website.

LOL, Yep you are probably right but I don't want to commit until I've got more info from Bungie. Sept to Dec is a busy time of the year with a stack of games released. I'm also due a new Fifa purchase (I'm on a 2 year cycle) so I expect that will eat into a lot of my gaming time.

Let's see how Bungie respond in the weekly update.