Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

Here is an idea: remove bounties from Crucible. All of them, no exceptions. I grow also sick and tired of incompetence running around finishing their precious bounties.

Or an even better idea: make bounties work within Crucible. For example in Control, "Capture 3 zones in 1 match and win. Do this 3 times". This'll learn players to capture, defend and play well. Have players feel valuable and part of a team instead of a nuisance.

I strongly suspect those CE emotes will be available to buy separately, Bungie just aren't ready to open that can of worms; they're going to want people in the expansion's honeymoon period before wheeling out paid cosmetic/convenience items.

Now they can spin this inevitability as listening to community feedback, I guess.

I strongly suspect those CE emotes will be available to buy separately, Bungie just aren't ready to open that can of worms; they're going to want people in the expansion's honeymoon period before wheeling out paid cosmetic/convenience items.

Now they can spin this inevitability as listening to community feedback, I guess.

Not sure I want micro transactions. Next it'll be purchaseable strange coins, motes and weapon packs. And I WOULD buy the weapons. It'd ruin the RNG and the game in general.

I would hope they are aware that as soon as the start messing with RNG and and make it so players can buy stuff instead it will completely unbalance the game and take away why a lot of people play (I think)

I've had it since launch and have 3 characters (34, 34 & 33) and have never seen a gjallarhorn, I look forward to picking up engrams, doing nightfalls etc for the chance of getting one and if I could just buy one for a few quid it would spoil it.

Not having one makes the game a challenge too I guess as every guide for every boss is basically "all equip gjallarhorn" so you have to work around it...

I would hope they are aware that as soon as the start messing with RNG and and make it so players can buy stuff instead it will completely unbalance the game and take away why a lot of people play (I think)

I've had it since launch and have 3 characters (34, 34 & 33) and have never seen a gjallarhorn, I look forward to picking up engrams, doing nightfalls etc for the chance of getting one and if I could just buy one for a few quid it would spoil it.

Not having one makes the game a challenge too I guess as every guide for every boss is basically "all equip gjallarhorn" so you have to work around it...

I'm in the same boat mate and what keeps me going is that excitement that maybe one day it will drop :) I'm glad I don't own every good item in the game.

I got my Hawkmoon not long ago and done a little jump in the lounge. Not many games make me do that.

Will be in late 11pm if anyone's still around otherwise I'll go lfg

Do I have you added mate? (Baring7usa is me)

I'll be on at 11 for some NF/POE action.

Skolas is deeply unpleasant. Finite, Lim and I had to admit defeat and go to bed. The defuse mines is just a step too far I think. The servitors and taint is bad enough.

Maybe we were just tired and will try again another day but for now, that wasn't fun.

Conversely, thought I'd do a quick nightfall before bed and ended running it twice, was pretty hilariously easy. 6 Gally rockets and he went down. Got thunderlord and hard light. Both sharded.

Thanks Bungie.

Did the new PoE 32 with my 32 Hunter last night and bloody hell the splash damage was killing me so often. A rather unpleasant experience. Felt much easier last week with my 34 Titan when it was a 34.

May give it a crack tonight with my Warlock or Titan and see how it goes.

Finally got the VoG sparrow last night which is a fun way to get around the game.

PoE 34 Round 4 is a fucking mess. Miniature Omnigul with all the splash damage nonsense that made Omnigul such a poorly designed fight.

It's pretty easy - thunderlord destroys them in seconds!

We dos 34 then 32 last night and I was on my vita, if anything 32 was harder with ok shield bastard!

Talking of raids, I believe tonight is the night for those of us missing shit from Crota. Helped two people get Hawkmoon, time to pay it back Destiny.

What I would like to do is a run through of Crota on normal and hard, then swap out at the boss for the checkpoint so we can bang out as many loot drops as possible. 9pm tonight. Shove your names in, let's get some loot.

1. Moodmon

Yeah, I should be around for Crota tonight.

1. Moodmon

2. WeavusMcStevus

3. Capp

4. berties_paw76

Swordbreaker and a Crux of Crota I want. Not got my Titan up to 20 yet, so can only run it twice for loot, but will run it again on my Hunter if you need someone to chop chop chop!

edit - more maintenance tonight, lets hope it's done by 9pm :

https://twitter.com/BungieHelp/status/613495939861352448