IGNORED

Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

No, they started the entire raid over every time they wiped at the bridge. Checkpoints not allowed.

So how does that work with berties paw statement of "I had to run that fecking Abyss 5 times myself". Can you join the fireteam at a later point without affecting it?

So how does that work with berties paw statement of "I had to run that fecking Abyss 5 times myself". Can you join the fireteam at a later point without affecting it?

They were there (i.e. they didn't join after he was done); They just stayed at the start. He runs it solo then everyone teleports into the next section when he is done. Going through the light makes everyone move to the next area.

No, nobody joined mid raid, we would start the Crota raid as a 6 man fireteam, activate the bridge at the start, I would jump down and run the lamps on my own whilst the others stayed up top.

Once I get to the end, activate the bridge and run into the light we all spawn at the start of the next section - the bridge with the plates on each side.

We had to do this several times due to someone getting killed whilst crossing the bridge.

They were there (i.e. they didn't join after he was done); They just stayed at the start. He runs it solo then everyone teleports into the next section when he is done. Going through the light makes everyone move to the next area.

Yeah, exactly. And the wipes weren't really wipes as such, just that every time one of us died at the bridge we'd just jump back to orbit and restart.

It was probably only about our fourth attempt we managed it on, too. We had those few issues at the bridge (one of which was down to the bridge itself flipping out for no reason) and everything else we managed first time.

It was probably only about our fourth attempt we managed it on, too. We had those few issues at the bridge (one of which was down to the bridge itself flipping out for no reason) and everything else we managed first time.

I just checked on Bungie.net, we started the raid 7 times, though the first one was when we were sorting the parties out and never started off. So I actually had to run that fecking Abyss 6 times!

Yeah, exactly. And the wipes weren't really wipes as such, just that every time one of us died at the bridge we'd just jump back to orbit and restart.

Aye, you don't even really have to wipe at the bridge bit as long as everyone gets high after the bridge is formed and the swordbearer is across I think.

Grr, on holiday Tuesday to Tuesday is bad timing when you are mildly addicted to this game. Won't get a chance to pick up any of this weeks queens bounties, or have a pop at the current PoE. That level 35 sounds perfect this week.

PS Vita is with me but as usual it can't find my PS4 over the internet for shit.

Aye, you don't even really have to wipe at the bridge bit as long as everyone gets high after the bridge is formed and the swordbearer is across I think.

:D That would of taken as long to do as it would of been to finish the raid!

Anyone fancy a 34 or a 35 PoE?

I'll be on about 6 most likely.

6ish No, 9ish Yes :)

Have they reduced the Nightfall exotic drop rate or is it just that I'm noting its shitness more now the RNG elsewhere is so much friendlier? Two weeks of three Nightfalls and I've only had one (and a No Land Beyond at that). Beyond that just purple primaries I've already got from Crucible or Vanguard levelling.

Have they reduced the Nightfall exotic drop rate or is it just that I'm noting its shitness more now the RNG elsewhere is so much friendlier? Two weeks of three Nightfalls and I've only had one (and a No Land Beyond at that). Beyond that just purple primaries I've already got from Crucible or Vanguard levelling.

Exactly the same here. Plus 12 coins, which I was actually quite happy with

.... Is Trials on yet?

After 226 hours with two level 34 characters and one level 33, I finally got my first Gjallarhorn from the nightfall yesterday.

I saved the screenshot of the moment it dropped and have been looking back at it on my phone at various points during the day. I could try and explain to my colleagues what has put me in such a good mood, but probably best that I don't. Feels good, man.

After 226 hours with two level 34 characters and one level 33, I finally got my first Gjallarhorn from the nightfall yesterday.

I saved the screenshot of the moment it dropped and have been looking back at it on my phone at various points during the day. I could try and explain to my colleagues what has put me in such a good mood, but probably best that I don't. Feels good, man.

457 hours across 3 characters and no Galamatrumpet for me as yet :(

I did have this miracle today tho...

I had to run that fecking Abyss 5 times myself whilst the others fannied about playing "Guardian Down" soundbites down the mic at regular intervals. Twats :P

Bloody got you all with that one. :sealclap:

It was relatively easy, just some silly deaths at the bridge but once we got through we were largely untroubled.

Ash Factory is a godsend. I've a very good reforge (Tripod, Horseshoes and top velocity) and am tearing it up in Crucible. No need to aim, just hip fire in the general direction of an opponent and let the proximity explosion perk do the rest. With lmost max velocity and max explosion range you'll accumulate "Double Kill" like a madman.