IGNORED

Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

Keep Radegast's Fury if you're planning on playing PvP again, you'll want Tripod, Grenades and Horseshoes, Warhead Verniers and Javelin for the best roll. It's handy as a PvE launcher too as you'll be able to carry 8 rockets with heavy ammo boots. The Ash Factory is another great alternative.

And yes, Chain of Orbiks Fell is excellent. I've no need to ascend my Corrective Measure now.

Cheers. Lacking the weapon parts for rerolls just now but will keep it to hand.

Low Grade Humility may be infuriatingly missing a hyphen but it's the hot new PVP sniper rifle. Mad aim assist. I actually shot someone with it once. Keep that, Radeghast's (I did not get one and am sad), your shotguns and Gheleon's, and junk everything else.

Just had a little sharding spree too because my vault was full. So long, Atheon's Epilogue. We were pals a long time ago, but you're dead to me now.

I ascended my Corrective Measure last night :(

Snipers? In PvP? But Shotguns and Thorn!

I'll keep one and be able to reroll it in six months!

I've been doing this wrong a lot lately...

Have been spanking through my Special Packs in PoE only to find the bounty I'm on requires 50 of them to sell to the Gunsmith.

Gave all my Motes of Light to Xur for armour I don't need/cant use to discover I need Motes to buy the buffs in Iron Banana.

Feels like I've been playing this game for years now and still suck at it.

Bungie need to sort it out, buy some dedicated servers, the game franchise is meant to last 10 years, still 9+ to go they could invest now.

If it's just one player (I've seen it very rarely on xbox and it's only ever a single player) how would dedicated servers help? Surely it's that player's connection that is the issue?

Keep Radegast's Fury if you're planning on playing PvP again, you'll want Tripod, Grenades and Horseshoes, Warhead Verniers and Javelin for the best roll. It's handy as a PvE launcher too as you'll be able to carry 8 rockets with heavy ammo boots. The Ash Factory is another great alternative.

And yes, Chain of Orbiks Fell is excellent. I've no need to ascend my Corrective Measure now.

Radegasts actually wants aggressive launch, Ash Factory wants warhead verniers, due to a slight difference in base stats, its possible to hit the hard and soft cap for blast radius and velocity on Radegasts with aggressive and javelin, Ash Factory is better of with WV, both are good though, certainly not worth rerolling if you get one along with javelin and proximity. Clown cartridge is also really good on Radegasts as it can proc up to 3 times in crucible due to being single shot, I regularly get 6 rockets, had 7 a few times. Turns out tripod isn't necessary to get 4 rockets with heavy ammo boots, just that certain launchers only get 3 rockets without tripod, FWC and Dead Orbit being two of them.

Tldr:

Radegasts: Aggressive Launch-Clown Cartridge/Tripod-Javelin-Grenades & Horseshoes

Ash Factory: Warhead Verniers-Clown Cartridge/Tripod-Javelin-Grenades & Horseshoes

Swap grenades & horseshoes for tracking if youre strictly PvE.

Also 3v3 elimination is on the crucible DLC playlist this week, ToO practice.

If you hit rank 5, buy the etheric light and use it on your fatebringer? Dream complete.

Both the ones I got went on my armour as will the next one to take me to 34. Then I'll do fatebringer, corrective measure and that scout rifle from VoG who's name escapes me.

Pleased I upgraded the washing machine to max though (suros) really helped in IB.

Last nights Croat grind was offset by tonight's victorious (and more importantly, fun) PoE 34 action. Thanks Soi and df0, always a pleasure.

I don't know what I'm lusting after anymore though, and tailoring my armour is just overwhelming. Hmm

Thanks for all the IB games this weekend, was good times.

I was roped into lvl 35 Skolas late last night (definitely doable, but it's not much fun is it?) and got the Elder Cypher, well two actually. How is the next part of the quest for those who've finished it? Got a few keys so I'm set for that, just wondered if the Queens Cypher portion was relatively painless in terms of it dropping from the main chest after finishing 32/34 runs of PoE? Ta in advance :)

Can answer my own question on this, the next part of the quest (Queens Cypher) dropped for me from a 32 PoE treasure chest tonight. Now the wait on Variks begins.

Got another Plan C and then a legendary fusion rifle from 2 NF's. "Jeez, what other fusion rifle can it give me on the next one" I thought. I never use fusion rifles, and yet the game throws them at me :hmm:

1 Etheric Light! ^_^

Only way I could have been happier is if it was a Hawkmoon. Which will never drop it seems. Ho Hum.

14 minutes for three of us to do the Nightfall last night. FOURTEEN MINUTES!?!!? Two Titans and a Hunter. Solar Rocket Launcher just chews him into nothing. Thank you rerolled Dreamwanker!

The 32 is easy if you have Titans popping bubbles while all run around Invectivising any of the supercharged adds.

Any tips on 34? I'm going to give it a go tonight.

Anybody around for an early morning PoE 34? I have a man coming to fix my front door later on so am home alone for a few hours.

Will be on from 8ish.

About 7 hours from now, better get to bed.

I'll be on around that time when I finish work. Add me: Phelan74

In a classic switcheroo....The wean got the Gjallerhorn I got the Hawkmoon, both at same time after our first Nightfall wipe.

Bertie coodni have been happier.

I was delighted for her! Did she wait til I left the party before letting out her scream of excitement?

She'll have another one in a week or two I bet.

Anybody around for an early morning PoE 34? I have a man coming to fix my front door later on so am home alone for a few hours.

Will be on from 8ish.

About 7 hours from now, better get to bed.

Just got in from work. Sorry got delayed.

Did 35 PoE last night. Wasn't too bad really, only the Vex gave us any real trouble.

We decided to run it another time. Got to Skolas and then had to pick up the Mrs. On my return, I found out that one lad went to the Reef to pick up a treasure key, another got the badger error and the game had booted me for inactivity. Fucking soul destroying.

Was too late for another run. I'm happy to give it another go tonight.

Aww yeah, got a Fatebringer (random VoG pick up group this morning)

New personal goals:
- Get a bloody Gjallarhorn
- Get my 32 Hunter and 33 Warlock through PoE 32

- Level up some of the amazing weapons I've been super lucky to get the past couple of weeks!

My PSN friends list was very quiet last night, very unusual for a Tuesday. Are people drifting away already? While it's a much friendlier game now I do think Bungie will be fretting about retention a bit since you can hit the level cap so quickly and it basically rains guns nowadays.

After yesterday's 'I'm doing it wrong' whine I had a top little session last night.

I'd manged to do the bit of A Dubious Task exotic bounty I was dreading in Iron banner at the weekend pretty easily after all (in fact I forgot all about it until it popped). Had a crack at the 9 Strange Coins Weekly and was put with a couple of randoms who were happy to stand in the doorway and snipe the big chained fella to death while I danced for a bit...which gave me the next step of the bounty. Bought a shed load of Special Ammo and BOOMSTICK GET!!!111 Not sure if Invective is rated, but seems pretty meaty so far.

Then got the Key from the first Hunter Bounty of the week, played through PoE and got another shotgun 'Her Courtesy' which seems so Destiny after working to get Invective that I shouted out DESTIIINNNYYYY while shaking my fist at the telly...then got another key from a side chest.

Been playing with ILL WILL handcannon a bit too, I rolled it into what I'm hoping while make me hit road runner speeds - got Quickdraw, Battlerunner, Lightweight and Outlaw so faster reload to counter the age it takes at the moment and my hunter should be able to time travel!

Never been a handcannon or shotgun user so looking forward to getting stuck in.

My PSN friends list was very quiet last night, very unusual for a Tuesday. Are people drifting away already? While it's a much friendlier game now I do think Bungie will be fretting about retention a bit since you can hit the level cap so quickly and it basically rains guns nowadays.

I hate that reset is Tuesday, I have a regular Xbox one gaming group (not destiny) night then always!

Been playing with ILL WILL handcannon a bit too, I rolled it into what I'm hoping while make me hit road runner speeds - got Quickdraw, Battlerunner, Lightweight and Outlaw so faster reload to counter the age it takes at the moment and my hunter should be able to time travel!

I managed to re-roll mine with exactly the perks I wanted (stability increase and reload) but still found it really awkward to handle, Up The Ante just feels much nicer in comparison (I realise they're at different ends of the hand cannon spectrum).