Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

Jimmy, Finite, that was fun last night. We started well, but it was getting late and we were getting tired. I'm not around this evening, but will be around on Sunday. Obviously, if you want to finish the ticket, go ahead.

Anyone fancy joining me for my first attempt at PoE 32? I got the Claws of Kamehameha from an engram last night, and think levelling them and the Kellbreakers Cloak (the Warlock reward for an Armor Core this week) would probably get me up to Level 33, which would be nice...

Jimmy, Finite, that was fun last night. We started well, but it was getting late and we were getting tired. I'm not around this evening, but will be around on Sunday. Obviously, if you want to finish the ticket, go ahead.

Yeah, really enjoyed it. Deffo up for some more on Sunday :)

Trials is so tense, a win feels like a great team achievement (apart from when Soi just snipes them all in 2 seconds without anyone being able to get a shot off!)

Yeah, really enjoyed it. Deffo up for some more on Sunday :)

Trials is so tense, a win feels like a great team achievement (apart from when Soi just snipes them all in 2 seconds without anyone being able to get a shot off!)

Yea we know what that's like me, topcat and one of our friends had a match where they kept sniping so I sniped back 3 head shots in 10 seconds was funny as the 3rd guy was running around in circles wondering what to do

It was a ridiculous amount of fun, and definitely brought out the swearing and competitive side of me! I'll be around Sunday for more.

You get your shoes Finite?

Nope, had a run of some really good teams one after the other unfortunately. On the way to them again though... 3 wins sounds so easy especially as I usually feel like I perform pretty well in crucible and iron banner. People going through it 9 - 0 is seriously impressive.

Re-rolling weapons is my new obsession. Spent about 70 motes doing it but I finally got the perfect Dead Orbit scout rifle: Full Auto, Firefly, Hand-Laid Stock. Insane rate of fire with rock-solid stability & it tears through absolutely everything.

I've not played IB before.

Can anyone post a little guide please for beginners. I believe there are buffs you can use to speed up levelling?

Quick tips;

- It's the Control game type where your attack and defence levels matters, so bring your 365 weapons.

- Each match you win gives you an IB rep boost, if you lose you'll be awarded an iron badge of sorts that sits in your inventory until you win a match (can stack up to 5). When you win again these will all consume into IB rep.

- Lord Saladin in the tower is the new vendor.

- He sells a Tempering buff, costing one Mote of Light. This lasts 12 hours and the buff increases percentage rep each day that obviously affects rank from 10% on Tuesday through to 150% on Monday.

-He sells Iron Banner Class Items, Shaders and Emblems which provise a further 10% percent boosts to rep. The first Emblem unlocks at rank 1, The first shader at rank 2and the Class Item at rank 4 and these all stack with the Tempering Buff.

-There's 6 bounties per day (available from Lord Saladin) and some are easier than others but if you've got IB items equipped don't fret about completing them all.

- Other thing to note is that rank rewards cost glimmer (not marks), so presumably the Etheric Light will cost at Rank 3 and 5. Think Bungie's weekly update mentioned that they'll be slightly cheaper than last time (grinding 9000 glimmer for an armour piece after reaching rank 3 was annoying).

Anyone fancy joining me for my first attempt at PoE 32? I got the Claws of Kamehameha from an engram last night, and think levelling them and the Kellbreakers Cloak (the Warlock reward for an Armor Core this week) would probably get me up to Level 33, which would be nice...

Yes please! I also want to try the Trials but im a bit shit at PvP. Getting better though.

So happy got the boots for my hunter earlier from trials. Topcat, me and my mate Pretender_3 tearing it up 5 wins in one go with no coins active played one more game and lost went back to get coins and boots then won up to 8 games and left it at that. So close to the perfect 9 I was gutted.

Finding Trials to be nerve racking but fun and slightly addictive. 32 PoE to calm our nerves after was very much needed.

Also despite the weapons from trials being meh found that the fusion rifle chews up wizards and spits them back out again.