IGNORED

Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

Does weapons of light buff rocket launchers? I thought I read somewhere it didn't but might have imagined it

Just had a look and apparently that is correct:

Only the impact of the rocket is affected by WoL, not the actual explosion or wolfpack rounds. But since Gjallarhorn's hidden perk is proximity detonation, there is no impact, so there is no bonus damage.

Meaning it wouldnt matter if we had weapons of light on or not. Just a shield and 3 34's with fully levelled Gjallarhorns

Need 2 more

Any chance I could pinch the checkpoint off you? I'll help on one of my characters but would like it so Banjaxed can have a crack at getting the handcannon at a later date.

Cheers for that lads. Need that Word of Crota badly!! (Need to get a VoC too soon.)

Great run with Ben and Rambo earlier, Ghorn makes it too easy but doing it the right way is too random as we found to our cost last night.

It also says they're talking about "Encounters with known Prison inmate bosses" - Either this means they realise people are cheesing it with Gjallarhorns and it'll be fixed/nerfed or they will fix the random element of that annoying mob spawning. I'm betting on the former rather than the latter knowing Bungie though.

It may also mean they're talking about some other boss entirely, or all bosses we've seen. Who knows.

Played PoE L28 with two mates tonight and really enjoyed it. Got out first exotics (I got Hawkmoon and they got Gjallarhorns). Still haven't done a Raid. Would the three of us have a chance of making it through L28 VoG or do we need more people? Two of us are 30 and the other 31.

Well, to be fair level 34 and 35 PoE aren't just about DPS. They both have raid-like mechanics.

It also says they're talking about "Encounters with known Prison inmate bosses" - Either this means they realise people are cheesing it with Gjallarhorns and it'll be fixed/nerfed or they will fix the random element of that annoying mob spawning. I'm betting on the former rather than the latter knowing Bungie though.

It may also mean they're talking about some other boss entirely, or all bosses we've seen. Who knows.

I doubt it, they've not bothered fixing the remaining VoG Oracle / Templar and Crota cheeses. You can get Qodron to run directly at you if you shoot his head off.

Hopefully it's something fun.

Cheers for that lads. Need that Word of Crota badly!! (Need to get a VoC too soon.)

Great run with Ben and Rambo earlier, Ghorn makes it too easy but doing it the right way is too random as we found to our cost last night.

Any chance you 2 guys can whip oot yer titans (oo'er missus) and help my hunter through anytime from 6.00 tonight?

Played PoE L28 with two mates tonight and really enjoyed it. Got out first exotics (I got Hawkmoon and they got Gjallarhorns). Still haven't done a Raid. Would the three of us have a chance of making it through L28 VoG or do we need more people? Two of us are 30 and the other 31.

Make a post in the Online folder (specify whether you're on for PS4 or Xbox) and you'll find it pretty easy to get a group together.

A few people from here kindly took me through for the first time a few weeks ago and it's really good.

I've been getting armour thats the same level as my best stuff, but can't be leveled up and doesn't have all the rad perks my old stuff has...am I doing it wrong?

And yes, I've not really been paying much attention...it took me about 3 months before understanding the coloured weapons and coloured shields connection...

Xur has new Warlock gauntlets (I think? Never heard of 'em anyway) okay that looked a lot better in the preview window.

Crest of Alpha Lupi Titan Chest Armor 157 Intellect SC 13

Achlyophage Symbiote Hunter Helmet 113 Discipline SC 13

Nothing Manacles Warlock Gauntlets 45 Intellect SC 13

Patience and Time Sniper Rifle SC 17

Exotic Shard Material SC 7

Exotic Engram Gauntlet Engram MoL 23

Gah, the only exotic secondary I have is the solar shotty, Invective. Completed my first run of PoE and got Queens Mercy, a solar shotgun and Four Horseman exotic; another solar shotty

RNG hates me so

Edit- horseman was arc, RNG maybe isn't so bad

Got The Revelator hand cannon last night, with Icarus and Counter Balance. Like many of the weapons dropping at the moment I'm not sure if it's meant to be any good.

The perks don't seem great and the impact is a bit on the low side, but it's really stable even without the perk unlocked.

With vault space running out fast I could do with knowing if it's worth keeping or not.

Xur has new Warlock gauntlets (I think? Never heard of 'em anyway) okay that looked a lot better in the preview window.

Crest of Alpha Lupi Titan Chest Armor 157 Intellect SC 13

Achlyophage Symbiote Hunter Helmet 113 Discipline SC 13

Nothing Manacles Warlock Gauntlets 45 Intellect SC 13

Patience and Time Sniper Rifle SC 17

Exotic Shard Material SC 7

Exotic Engram Gauntlet Engram MoL 23

Ah cool wanted these, makes the scatter grenades (i never use) track enemies. I will now be using it. Shame they come straight after we got the gloves from Variks...

Tempted by the gloves. But what are Scatter grenades?

The middle grenade option That no ones uses but now every Warlock will be using.

Did they change the Nothing Manacles? I thought they were the void Warlock gauntlets that gave you a shield when hitting something with void light.

EDIT: Nevermind, found the answer :( Still love the main perk, double tracking scatter grenade sounds fantastic but unless you have the increased grenade throw distance perk on all your characters, it takes some adjustment.

post-63-0-79831100-1432895851.png