Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

I thought the rounds were fixed on PoE, ie on lvl 28 it finished with the Hive Knight but yesterday I got the Cabal dude (with no shields). Is it random?

Yeah 28 is random, the rest are fixed on a weekly basis.

35 end boss I heard a rumour of it being fixed for good on solar burn, I don't know if true but this weeks 35 is identical to last weeks.

Level 35 appears to be exact same.

35 end boss I heard a rumour of it being fixed for good on solar burn, I don't know if true but this weeks 35 is identical to last weeks.

I was wrong my app still showed solar but now it's Arc Burn for Skolas :o The other 5 rounds are the same though.

I've been thinking about starting two new threads for a strategy guide & tips for the raids?

There is a lot of information on how to do certain sections buried in this thread & it would be good to pull them out.

What do you guys think?

Yes or No?

These Kellhunter's armour pieces that Variks has been selling seemingly expect you to go all Fight Night Round 3 on the enemies. Problem is, if you're playing as a Hunter, Strength is the last stat you want buffing. :facepalm:

I've been thinking about starting two new threads for a strategy guide & tips for the raids?

There is a lot of information on how to do certain sections buried in this thread & it would be good to pull them out.

What do you guys think?

Yes or No?

I'd definitely appreciate that, total raid noob here despite clocking 120+ hrs into Destiny. Raiding is always something I never seem to have much luck with, whether it's organising or getting involved, mainly due to time commitments.

If there was a raid noob club where one uber-experienced member could carry a load of us noobs through explaining as we go, I'm sure there'd be loads of takers.

I'd definitely appreciate that, total raid noob here despite clocking 120+ hrs into Destiny. Raiding is always something I never seem to have much luck with, whether it's organising or getting involved, mainly due to time commitments.

If there was a raid noob club where one uber-experienced member could carry a load of us noobs through explaining as we go, I'm sure there'd be loads of takers.

I've only done the raids a few times & I still feel like a noob, there are some very good experienced raiders who have shown me different tactics for various sections.

I'll need to collate all the information together & do a search on this thread for the various stages. I'm not reading 690+ pages :)

Give me a few days & I will start a new thread for each raid.

Noob Club is a brilliant idea & hopefully one that will take off.

hey marmite got your team on trials yesterday, betrayed the forum for my 5th ticket win.Then paid the price as we lost 2 straight after that. My mates had the favour and I didn't so they all made 34 and I didn't. Lovely.

betrayed he says?....

Ha, yeah you were with Kunjer right? We got tired of you guys sniping us from a distance but couldn't seem to do loads about it! I made one awesome move in that game to take the control point in overtime when outnumbered, but that was about it - we had a pretty deflating run as a team and never really got going truth be told.

PvP is an odd one on this. I guess all the good players are on trials because in all the other game modes I was doing pretty well.

Looking forward to some more prison of elders tonight instead. Refusing to use a second character anymore as I just don't want to commit the time, so hopefully I will start actually getting some armour drops for my class!

Mar you killing all of us when you were the last man almost made me break my joypad - quality play. was a good match

Ah, so Hesitating Sunsinger was one of 'them' from last night eh? *scribbles name down on shitlist* ;)

I thoroughly enjoyed ToO on my hunter. I've hated the two ToO I've done on my titan with a passion. I need to have a good think about it but I feel there is something I could learn from these experiences..

Just to fill you in...Os (Hesitating Sunsinger) is also on our shitlist.

He made a clan with a fucking awful name (One Direction), wrote it as if he is still at school (On3 D1rect1on) and then made us all join. Everytime the game loads up I do a double take just to make sure it doesn't say erection under my ID. We then come back to the game for the expansion and he's left to join the renegades (no bad thing in itself) but not told us!

Funnily enough his worst K/D by far on trials last night was the one against Mar and Karth....hmmmm.

Hate's a strong word. Let's be friends again chaps! Our game connections are really good (to have been matchmade on Trials) so we are probably neighbors too! Let's forgive and forget.

Me and Os are pretty much neighbours. I forgive you mate

gospvg - if you make the threads in the Destiny online folder I can pin them so they don't sink. I'll add a link to the first post of this thread linking to them too.

I still have to look up basic stuff like how many vanguard marks do you get for particular activities etc... :(

gospvg - if you make the threads in the Destiny online folder I can pin them so they don't sink. I'll add a link to the first post of this thread linking to them too.

I still have to look up basic stuff like how many vanguard marks do you get for particular activities etc... :(

Should the threads not be in discussion to get more exposure?

I thought they would sink too fast and everyone else wouldn't appreciate a bunch of destiny threads pinned at the top?

Ok valid point, will create them in the online folder.

I'm collecting all the info for Vault of Glass at the moment, might need some revisions after I have posted.

What's the point of having that and lightswitch on the same nightfall. Fucking hell.

Risk/reward? Its fun punching majors to death in bubbles. Maybe Bungie should just let you run through an empty area to a huge slot machine at the end and you just get a loot roll?

betrayed he says?....

Mar you killing all of us when you were the last man almost made me break my joypad - quality play. was a good match

Just to fill you in...Os (Hesitating Sunsinger) is also on our shitlist.

He made a clan with a fucking awful name (One Direction), wrote it as if he is still at school (On3 D1rect1on) and then made us all join. Everytime the game loads up I do a double take just to make sure it doesn't say erection under my ID. We then come back to the game for the expansion and he's left to join the renegades (no bad thing in itself) but not told us!

Funnily enough his worst K/D by far on trials last night was the one against Mar and Karth....hmmmm.

Me and Os are pretty much neighbours. I forgive you mate

After reading all of this I slightly feel better but yeah the 1D thing I feel sorry for you fellas.

Sweet!

Has anybody ever got a key from an ether chest? I farmed the shit out of that Skywatch section and got nothing...

Nope, nothing :(

Can you get them from doing the nightfall?

Big thanks to Dave for helping me through 32 PoE. Two manning it was tough. I absolutely refused to take his Ghorn advice till he started doing my suggestion of solar shotguns, so I will claim a moral victory as I am a massive cunt.

At least further 32s will be easier. I am absolutely up for nightfalls and PoE and stuff tonight if anyone wants me. Especially if I get to use my new favourite exotic 4th Horseman.

Previously, it coughed on enemies and took 5 hours to reload. It still takes 5 hours. On the other hand, you now get in the face of a major, aim at their face, hold the trigger then wonder where the enemy went. Haven't even levelled it up yet, but it is so much fun to use now.

Some podcast I listen to said farming level 28 PoE was the most time efficient way of getting keys.

This. You also get coins, motes of light and ammo synths. Not to mention reputation.

I'm guessing there is no guaranteed way of getting a key this week, which is a bit shitty really.