IGNORED

Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

you can exchange coins for motes at Xur too if you want some extra tries (2coins per mote). I took a chance as I only had enough for one emblem and got the eternal warrior (HoW Titan helm exotic).

Also took my Titan through the 28 PoE and got yet another Truth and a Dragon's Breath from a legendary engram that dropped.

It might be a daft question, but... does Xûr even sell the new HoW exotics? I just bought six helmet engrams, hoping for Celestial Nighthawk or The Ram. Results:

1. Apotheosis Veil
  2. The Glasshouse
  3. Skull of Dire Ahamkara
  4. Knucklehead Radar
  5. Knucklehead Radar
  6. Apotheosis Veil
As you might have guessed, I already have all of those. 138 motes of light well spent there.

My buddy, who rarely plays this game, jumped on with me last night and got his first Legendary Engram. He said 'Oh, I hope it's that Ram helmet I've seen'. I explained that as this was a Legendary engram, that was unlikely. Guess what it converted into? He got Icebreaker in our PoE session later that night too....

Sorry to be the one to post this, but i got Ram and i don't even have a Warlock. RNG for ya!

I am a Warlock and I received Eternal Warrior (Titan) and Celestial Nighthawk (Hunter).

Quick question for you all, as there's still a few bits I don't fully understand.

I have two Vision of Confluences (la-dee-dah), once of which is fully upgraded to 300 and one which is stock. As I understand it, if I upgrade the first one with Etheric Light, I'll get a fully levelled, 365 version of the gun. What happens if I upgrade the later?

Also, say I had a VoC that I'd only half-leveled. If I was to upgrade that, would it give me an updated version of it that was only half-levelled, or would I need to start from scratch? Or, better yet, would it fully level it?

I thought this was the expnasion that simplified things...

Quick question for you all, as there's still a few bits I don't fully understand.

I have two Vision of Confluences (la-dee-dah), once of which is fully upgraded to 300 and one which is stock. As I understand it, if I upgrade the first one with Etheric Light, I'll get a fully levelled, 365 version of the gun. What happens if I upgrade the later?

Also, say I had a VoC that I'd only half-leveled. If I was to upgrade that, would it give me an updated version of it that was only half-levelled, or would I need to start from scratch? Or, better yet, would it fully level it?

I thought this was the expnasion that simplified things...

you don't lose upgrades this time :) so upgrade the good one

Well done! Spurred on by your efforts, I bought another three.

Helm of inmost light

Apotheosis veil
ATS/8 Arachnid
Amazing outcome after nine goes! I fucking love this game!!!! YEESSSSSSS!!!!!!

How much do the Exotic Helm Engrams cost? Is it Coins or Motes these days - or space monkey fur or hippy crystal dust or robot aluminum siding panels?

I am quite excited for tonight and running through all the new stuff. I haven't played since Feb!

I've read most of the pages on here of late but am still a bit confused (like always!) but im sure Jerec will show me the way and i'll be level 34 in no time.

Baz - absolutely sterling work mate, you'll have to run us through Crota on easy for the Flawless Raider :)

Ok so just done my first Vanguard Dragon and I've been rewarded with a meaty Scout Rifle with IMO the best roll in the game.

Stability + Full Auto + Third Eye = Winner!

lp3oYp1.jpg

2pE04W0.jpg

Can also choose High Caliber Rounds or Explosive Rounds, but I'll stick with the Hand-Laid Stock once it's upgraded.

Ok so just done my first Vanguard Dragon and I've been rewarded with a meaty Scout Rifle with IMO the best roll in the game.

Stability + Full Auto + Third Eye = Winner!

lp3oYp1.jpg

2pE04W0.jpg

Can also choose High Caliber Rounds or Explosive Rounds, but I'll stick with the Hand-Laid Stock once it's upgraded.

That is one beast of a roll. Well played, sir.

To be fair I did have to buy 4 engrams, 50% waste...

We did some prison of elders, both 28 & 32 and I liked it - the 32 was very tough with the final boss being a Mars arse with changing shield and the melee modifier was not fun!

I have to say I like the new content but more for the mix it gives than it being standout original content - each week you have raids, strikes and horde to play with so some variety!

Given the luck with xur engrams the legendary gun from first treasure chest was not a surprise, plan c and shock core for level 32 was a nice surprise!

To be fair I did have to buy 4 engrams, 50% waste...

We did some prison of elders, both 28 & 32 and I liked it - the 32 was very tough with the final boss being a Mars arse with changing shield and the melee modifier was not fun!

I have to say I like the new content but more for the mix it gives than it being standout original content - each week you have raids, strikes and horde to play with so some variety!

Given the luck with xur engrams the legendary gun from first treasure chest was not a surprise, plan c and shock core for level 32 was a nice surprise!

I did the 32 earlier and we had juggler as the modifier. Even less fun!

I have not kept up to date with PoE news, so pardon me asking but if I have run 28 and 32, and used the key on 28, is it worth my while to run 34?

If the answer is 6pm, I'll let myself out.