Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

Been banging our heads against hard crota, so not done normal crota this week. If anyone fancies putting together a normal run quick then I can join, if only for a chance at a better statted helmet than my 0 intellect one I have. Shouldn't take long as I believe normal shares a save with hard.

I think that's 5 of us for 9.30pm.

Me

Bobby

Kevvy

Mood

Mr Ben

It can be done, but if anyone else wants to join we could use the extra cannon fodder.

Can I do Crota raid without doing any of the Crota missions with my new character? If not I'll have to power through!

Back offline but I'll be farting around doing Eris Morn shite later I suspect. Just unlocked a Ledge Fusion Rifle with swappable Arc and Solar damage, which meant I could trash my two Rare Fusion Rifles and get a fat stack of weapon parts. That'll do nicely next to my Ledge Pulse Rifle. Feels good man.

Back offline but I'll be farting around doing Eris Morn shite later I suspect. Just unlocked a Ledge Fusion Rifle with swappable Arc and Solar damage, which meant I could trash my two Rare Fusion Rifles and get a fat stack of weapon parts. That'll do nicely next to my Ledge Pulse Rifle. Feels good man.

Murmur? It's really good.

Thanks for the raids last night guys. Really enjoyed doing the Templar section legit for a change, spatular's epic super to finish him off was one of the reasons why this game still has its hooks in me, incredible! Also, being turned into a grease spot by a speeding Sparrow by Lyrical provided the comedy. 20's plenty Donut :lol:

Did well in the Crota raid considering there was only five of us, knocked it out in the end :) It was good to catch up with Ben, Banjaxed, Moodmon and DC, here's hoping after the reset you'll get the gear you want.

You can still get under there but I usually don't use that anyway, I usually use the rock on left as you get to boss arena, you have a nice view of the area minus when he teleports from sight but he will be dead in seconds with Gjallerhorn as soon as he spawns.

I've just earned a vanguard commendation, and was gonna go and spend it on a handcannon at the vender. Seems that 'The devil you don't' looks a bit bobbins. Only five in the mag?! No thanks! In fact, all the vanguard weapons look a tad below par. I seem to remember them being better.

This is currently £25 quid on Amazon I know its been cheaper.. is it worth getting now or waiting for a rebranded version with expansions included?

A rebranded version isn't likely until September.

I think that if you want to play it now, get it now.

I've just earned a vanguard commendation, and was gonna go and spend it on a handcannon at the vender. Seems that 'The devil you don't' looks a bit bobbins. Only five in the mag?! No thanks! In fact, all the vanguard weapons look a tad below par. I seem to remember them being better.

I have it, and one of the upgrades extends the magazine size.

Aye, I've got that handcannon and the magazine is far too small for my liking. From memory the scout rifles are ok?

Yeah, The Devil You Don't is shit unless you get one with Field Scout (the vendor bought one does not).