Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

Beat CE on hard last night with my titan, picked up the ship, shader, pistol & hard light for my efforts.

Oh Man, it's a tough fight, you need to take full advantage of your armours attributes / perks and communicate well. I think you need a regular group to beat it x3 in a week - I'll give it a go on my warlock today but not holding my breath unless I can acquire a titan team.

Beat CE on hard last night with my titan, picked up the ship, shader, pistol & hard light for my efforts.

Oh Man, it's a tough fight, you need to take full advantage of your armours attributes / perks and communicate well. I think you need a regular group to beat it x3 in a week - I'll give it a go on my warlock today but not holding my breath unless I can acquire a titan team.

Congrats :)

Having a regular team does help, you don't need a team of titans though, a defender bubble with blessings of light for the start is handy (not essential though) also at Ogre phase to help get everyone back in one piece and it's a good source for a couple of orbs.

Whenever suits everyone else. I should be free 2pm onwards. Mood, I'll be up for a late run too!

Yeah, i could try a hard VOG this PM.

Psn is lordscotland, drop me an invite if i'm online regardles of what i'm playing (and if you need somebody!)

Cool, if you need another body, have both Warlock and Hunter at 32 standing by. GT is in my sig if you don't have me on your friends lists.

I see what you did there and I raise you.....

Lyrical suiciding when we were one sword from killing Crota on hard mode :P

http://youtu.be/dHCj6Ifaa-g

We still get him tho :)

:D Awesome moment, but it all came good in the end. The bridge section was just as tense, but also hilarious watching Thralls throw themselves off the side like Lemmings while Jim played a total blinder on the other side.

Soi, Dave - sorry can't join right now. Just grabbing some bounties on the vita while I get a quiet moment. Can't imagine trying to successfully do a raid on this thing though!

Hopefully be on later if anyone is doing Crota hard run. Need some more shards but close to 32.

Based on something Capp (or maybe Wavy) said last night, I had fun in my own game mode just now. DChampX had to do the void part of the Thorn bounty. So we went into Rumble, and tried to find quiet areas of the maps to let Dave kill me with his void weapons repeatedly. Some people would cotton on to what we were doing, and we'd have to change the spot. But for me I had to run the gauntlet of the map, trying not to get killed on the way, to obtain the ultimate reward of a glorious death at the hands of Dave! :lol:

He was already halfway when we started, so it didn't take too long, and was really good fun. :D

I'm surprised that works!

So I just got dropped in to a control match on the team leading 15000-7000, captured one point, killed a guy, got killed, got 2 assists, was in the match about 2 minutes, got a Monte Carlo and a legendary engram. RNG. :lol:

If any 31 / 32s are around tonight ( or tomorrow ) are able to do me a huge favour by dragging my underlevelled Hunter through Crota on Normal, I would be eternally grateful.

Just power levelled him to 20 & have some scrappy legendary gear from before the patch but I am loathed to level it as I know it'll just be superseded as soon as I get some Raid stuff.

I know it's a big ask, especially since I'll spend most of it dead but any help greatly appreciated & I'll happily return the favour anytime.

If any 31 / 32s are around tonight ( or tomorrow ) are able to do me a huge favour by dragging my underlevelled Hunter through Crota on Normal, I would be eternally grateful.

Just power levelled him to 20 & have some scrappy legendary gear from before the patch but I am loathed to level it as I know it'll just be superseded as soon as I get some Raid stuff.

I know it's a big ask, especially since I'll spend most of it dead but any help greatly appreciated & I'll happily return the favour anytime.

What level is your hunter? Me and my bro might 2 man normal crota tonight and your welcome to join though you need to be level 27 to be able to enter that raid

What level is your hunter? Me and my bro might 2 man normal crota tonight and your welcome to join though you need to be level 27 to be able to enter that raid

I'm 27, and that would be amazing.

I can be on for around 10pm, if you're on earlier, send me a PSN message & I'll see what I can do.

Quality run on VoG today lads. Thoroughly enjoyed and I'll be up for the same after the refresh in attempt to land the Mythoclast or Gjallahorn. Speaking of which, some tosspot decides to hang back, fires a rocket in the chest room and says "That'll get me Gjallahorn!"

After which, a legend was born...

http://youtu.be/H9KstkUx99I

Yeah, count me in for doing it again - was fun, and you just know now that no-one is going to want to be anything but the last one to open that chest...