IGNORED

Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

Actually, just looking at the store, it says 'purchased' under both the PS3 and PS4 versions, and by clicking on the link on the PS4 product page, I seem to have added it to my PS4 download queue, so maybe crisis averted.

Buying Destiny on PS3 gets you it on PS4 for free (as part of the whole cross-gen upgrade thing even your progress transfers over), so you I imagine the same applies to DLC so you should be fine.

Where the Vanguard vendors are, in the middle.

I'm at Xur now and, is it me, or have Bungie nerfed Hawkmoon's impact rating? I'm looking at the upgrade, and its impact is only a slither more than that of Fatebringer and TFWPKY 1969. Timur's Lash's impact is considerably higher.

My lust for Hawkmoon has all but evaporated. :mellow:

Not that I've noticed. It hits like a truck. Remember the 3 shots per magazine that hit even harder.

Anyone up for an impromptu Vault of Glass on hard?

I've still not finished it (on normal or hard, despite being level 31), but mainly know what I'm doing and would like to finally get it done, so I'll jump in if we can get a few of us together. Post on here if you think it's likely and I'll go log back on...

Just unlocked the Mark of the Devourer perk for Thorn, so thought I'd give it a try in PvP.

Oh my.

I think this is love...

I did this yesterday & my success in the Crucible suddenly increased by an order of magnitude. Once you get the rhythm down of loosing off a few shots, ducking behind cover & then waiting for that sweet 'ping' sound as the last of their health is devoured it's unbelievably satisfying. :D

So I have a save at the bridge for Crota HM. Is anyone interested in putting together a run for 1pm ish to try and clear it? Maybe pushing onwards to the big bad himself.

I'd be up for it on my hunter, though I'd have to give up my crota hm save to do so.