IGNORED

Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

Do all you lot race through the Strikes, running passed enemies and sections? Seems to be a lot of that going on at the minute, more kills for me I guess but Destiny is lonely enough a game without randoms legging it too.

Kinda depends on the Strike, who I'm with, what we're trying to achieve etc. On a Vanguard Roc, I'm probably going to kill the most of what I see, and skip only the most optional parts. Particularly when I'm using it to grind Glimmer.

Do all you lot race through the Strikes, running passed enemies and sections? Seems to be a lot of that going on at the minute, more kills for me I guess but Destiny is lonely enough a game without randoms legging it too.

If I'm doing the Vanguard VOC then I'll generally kill everything I see as I'll be trying to farm some glimmer and engrams (to then dismantle into materials for my alts).

Pfft Hydras are so last week, its ogre season now.

For Hydras Black Garden is the best. Get to the 2 gates you need to scan, kill the hydra, die, rinse repeat.

For Ogres the shrine of Oryx is the best, with the checkpoint before the ogre.

I keep meaning to do these 2 things (I'm only like 20 off with hydras, not far off that with ogres either I think), but I never have the time now :(

Edit: I finished early today (odd smell in work and the boss didn't want people having the day off tomorrow sick), so might have a crack at getting them out the way.

Upgraded Thorn.

Took it into the Crucible & duly kicked ass.

Turned in some Crucible bounties & got an Exotic bounty for my troubles.

Went back into the Crucible to celebrate & then this happened:

post-5726-0-72766500-1421954017_thumb.jp

MIDA Multi-Tool, the exotic I'd been lusting after. :wub:

Not bad for a day's work. Thank you, RNGesus.

Nice one, PS4 for me too. Supernintendo64 is the ID.

I'm almost certain that you went against me on some Iron Banner thingy last week despite not being on my friends list. I thought, "that was a great username", in between screaming at thin air* because my idiot team consisted of complete thickos using brand new untouched Ice Breakers.

*I do not plug the mic in on PvP for this reason. I get mad at videogames.

This topic seems to be mostly populated by people who are lv20/been playing for some time (and rightly so), but I've just bought a PS4 earlier today and have been enjoying the heady heights of Destiny lv3 story millions thus far. If anyone else has been looking for a beginner, and terrible to boot, my PSN is thisismrle. Be good to get some games in.

This looks like quite a do-able method to take down hard mode Crota.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2tb7c3/this_crota_strategy_doesnt_require_3_downs_in_one/

TL:DR Version: You need two defender Titans. They periodically drop their bubbles over the boomers in the tower. Then the sword bearer no longer has to worry about them and the rest of the team can hang out on the sides of the upper deck relatively risk free.