Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

Lads (and lasses) the game has been out for just over 4 months and approx 3120 hours.

So the question is, how many hours have you done? Check destinystatus.com and add to my post by quoting.

A few to kick start are:

Baring7usa - 300 - I felt I am always on it!

Droodling - 655

Shankshot4 - 846

Banjaxed - 491

Hardbattle - 293

BigBadBen - 1,306 !!! - absolutely mental

Bazra1986 - 755 - all 3 lvl 32 chars

GongStation - 476 - two characters

I regret nothing :D

Lads (and lasses) the game has been out for just over 4 months and approx 3120 hours.

So the question is, how many hours have you done? Check destinystatus.com and add to my post by quoting.

A few to kick start are:

Baring7usa - 300 - I felt I am always on it!

Droodling - 655

Shankshot4 - 846

Banjaxed - 491

Hardbattle - 293

BigBadBen - 1,306 !!! - absolutely mental

Bazra1986 - 755 - all 3 lvl 32 chars

With my main Warlock - 331 Add another 10 with the other 2.

302 hours for me.

Didn't start playing til 30th September. Or I'd have a few more hours on it.

Wee day off work today, jumped into a Crota raid with Hellcock and his mates, joined at the bridge and didn't finish Crota yet I came away with the Chest and a Mida Multi Tool! I can in theory hit lvl 32 now, only need 35 shards. Balls.

Hi guys, Long time lurker of the forum. Recognise a few people here from another forum and back from the very 1st Xbox Live days. Anyway I've been away from console gaming awhile and decided to get a PS4 just before Xmas and got Destiny as a Xmas gift from the missis. I've been hooked since and thought I would finally sign up to the forum and get involved. Loving the game and also excited for all the extra content to come. :bye:

Do not even try doing some serious Control sessions. Every incompetent cunt is trying to complete the two Control bounties. Ow how I wish for a kick option.

edit: fuck it, I am going AFK. I doubt the cunts with 300 points, 1 kill and 21 deaths will somehow produce a miraculous win.

So I've spent over 10% of the time that Destiny has been available playing it?!!

And Ben is at 41%??????!!!!!!! that's 10 hours a day on average!

As LeChuck said, been unemployed till about a week or so ago, so loads of free time, and I've not really played much else since its been out. Obviously not playing quite as much now, and I've not done a lot of Crucible for ages either as I've just been too tired from work.

I'm logging in now though as I need some nightfall/weekly action if anyone's about.

Well I cant anymore, which I am a bit gutted about :P

Anyone up for some more nightfalls? Seems everyones in a group atm, and I was lucky to find Jimtendo doing a nightfall on his own so I jumped in with him (major thanks btw Jim). Only got some naff hand cannon out of it though, but the buff is the main thing, and the coins for the weekly ofc.