Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

You're just worried I'm a double Ballarhorn now and closing in on you're triple Ballarhorn status.

The real fight begins the next time Xur has them on sale. Save up those coins, buddy!

Incidentally I'm on triple No Land Beyond and triple Universal Remote status now too, sadly.

The real fight begins the next time Xur has them on sale. Save up those coins, buddy!

Incidentally I'm on triple No Land Beyond and triple Universal Remote status now too, sadly.

Crota blessed me with the exotic shard known as NLB last week. Handy as I had run out of shards. It gave its life to upgrade my new Lucky Raspberry. Never forget.

Just had an 18 kill streak in Iron Banner despite playing like I was holding the controller upside down. Uploading a video of it to YouTube at the minute to show you what I mean.

That's some streak for some quite horrible playing from both sides. Amazing.

Heh heh, I was awful but somehow they were worse. Was chatting to the girlfriend during kills 8 to 18. Makes up for all those games I felt like I was playing well but got nothing out of them.

Video was quite entertaining seeing some of the dumb things the enemy was doing. I particularly liked the one where you literally walked up to some guy who was clearly scoped and punched him in the jaw, to which he just stayed scoped while shooting until he died :lol:

Hit rank 5 on Iron Banner and now have myself a nice Timur's Lash with Spray and Play, Field Scout (vital for this hand cannon), and best of all it also has Third Eye. Should be quite nifty in PvP! I can also sport the IB shoulders now and still be 32 whilst looking a little different to nearly every other 32 titan out there.

Nice, got a Vanquisher VIII with field scout and 3rd eye from a blue engram tonight, just as I had started levelling new monarchy to buy it!

No wonder Ice breaker was top of everyone's wish list, it's definitely living up to the hype, must be the most used weapon in the Roc playlist tonight!

Anyone up for a 6 man iron banner session tonight? Thinking around 9pm. We had an hour of it yesterday and it was totally mental but a really good laugh (apart from that bastard team that got all three points and totally destroyed us...****'s)