Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

Anyone up for killing Deathsinger+Crota? I got a save on my warlock at the deathsinger if people are interested, and I could use another crack at the raid helm (and sniper!) :)

I don't mind helping Ben, have 2 raids planned tonight but outwith that time (prob 8pm - 10pm) I'm good to go.

Er, I'm sure this is a wrong end of the stick situation. I said I didn't want to cheese it, but others wanted to. I also agree it's the best part of the raid when done right.

Aye, I know. I was addressing the particular issue, not your own take on it.

Let's talk about what's really important anyway - loot. I made a separate thread for adding things and crossing them off and going 'woo hoo' and 'you jammy cunt'.

Apparently the Bungie Gift is at the Postmaster now and it seems like it is.....

Free Legendary weapon with random roll

I got a fucking pulse rifle, which in my last two vanguard packages have had both of the new ones. All 3 have been scrapped.

Only get one even if you have multiple characters.

I am quite surprised that it is an actual legendary to be honest. Seems far too generous considering its Bungie.

Edit: Color me surprised. I got a void fusion rifle, which is actually better than the void fusion rifle I had as it has send it and enhanced battery on it as perks, and has quite good stats too. I can scrap my old one now.

Once you've mastered any portion of the raid and you need to run it 3 times per week cheesing makes sense providing it's quicker than than doing it legit.

I only really doing it when I'm trying to Solo the raid really as it would be impossible or stupidly hard otherwise

Plug One fusion rifle I got, dismantled it though.

Doing the Pocket Infinity Exotic Bounty in the background, so not entirely useless. Used the 2 energy to level up my Badger too.

Curiously, the exotic bounty says "Charge the Core by dismantling 10 Rare or higher quality Fusion Rifles." I was having a clear out, dismantled my Plan C 1.0 for the shard toward maxing out my 2.0 Thorn, and got nothing toward the bounty.

Last time I checked exotic was higher quality than rare.

Can any of the rllmuk renegades please addme. Gmass_360

Have you applied? Can't see you on the pending list, though someone might have added you already before I checked. Also, are you on PS4 or One? We don't have an Xbox clan - afaik they have one in the older group, rllmuk, so that's where they all are.

Regarding Suros ... I don't see what the fuss is about. When I first got it I thought it was going to be a beast ... but it, nnnaaahhh. I don't get on with it.

You need to feather the trigger and use it like a battle rifle