Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

Great run through VoG tonight guys, was a lot of fun as usual. Was it Finite who got a Mythoclast? Quality when someone gets a good drop. Not so sure about the fan fiction, needs a bit of work :P I still reckon Atheon would cheese a fight with Crota by breaking out the oracles ;)

Thanks again.

Great run through VoG tonight guys, was a lot of fun as usual. Was it Finite who got a Mythoclast? Quality when someone gets a good drop. Not so sure about the fan fiction, needs a bit of work :P I still reckon Atheon would cheese a fight with Crota by breaking out the oracles ;)

Thanks again.

Yeah cheers for the impromptu raid guys, was pretty chuffed to get the mythoclast :) hadn't had any of the nice primaries drop for me before so pleased my luck changed!

I had nothing but shards/energy and (now redundant) armour until Atheon where I got another sparrow. Not got one of the hard mode only guns at all (except the Mythoclast), and feel like I'm being jipped by it.

Apologies for my being quiet and also jumping down after we did that one bit - I was playing on auto pilot pretty much as I must have had one of the worst nights kip in recent months last night, and was totally knackered.

Anyway, if anyone still wants to do a VoG hard again before the reset I'd be up for having another crack on my Hunter (for another try at an arc primary - I'm looking at you Templar! :hmm: )

I still have a nightfall and a weekly to do if anyone can jump in tomorrow or monday that would be magic.

Just encounter an annoying bug. I've just completed the Ritual of The Forsaken mission, and popped along to get my gauntlets for all the running around I've been doing - I got the XP but no gloves :( cheers Eris you miserable bitch.

You better go now coz xur will be shutting up shop.

VOG hard mode group at about 11:15 if anyone wants to join me, Droodling and Hard battle.

3 spots.

VoG hard is a tough cookie, me and a squad of 31s did it on Friday night started at 1am ended at 2:30! Shame the temptation to cheese HoC is so high as I've yet to do the whole thing properly, tis tough when you only get a couple of runs at destiny a week:(

Oh yea haha sorry there are a lot of different forum names to PSN names.

Well I'll be on from 10 tonight if you need to do it then.

VoG hard is a tough cookie, me and a squad of 31s did it on Friday night started at 1am ended at 2:30! Shame the temptation to cheese HoC is so high as I've yet to do the whole thing properly, tis tough when you only get a couple of runs at destiny a week:(

I'd say 1.5 hrs is pretty good going and I bet it was fun. It's a great raid just a shame the rewards are a bit redundant, hopefully extra hard will reward radiant shards.

I'd say 1.5 hrs is pretty good going and I bet it was fun. It's a great raid just a shame the rewards are a bit redundant, hopefully extra hard will reward radiant shards.

Probably be on about 11, I might only have a Nightfall by then (not saying I cant help with both obviously) .... If... Someone can jump on now as i am about to reach omnigul for the weekly... Last section to clear before reaching her just now.

Just got to rank 14 with Dead Orbit and got The Hanged Man shader. Looks the same as Eris' rank 4 shader except its black and white rather than black and gold. Really want the Revenant one as its practically all black, but god knows what rank that will need.

I had no idea this was a thing (i.e. other shaders for levelling up factions etc). Had a quick look around and found this list:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2jpch4/how_to_get_the_shader_you_want/

Got Double Banshee and Oracle 99 from entering codes - this might be very old news so apologies if a repeat.

Edit - oh there are loads of them, emblems, cards etc - http://www.gamesradar.com/destiny-codes/

It was great, shame I was dead when it ended, although my weapons of light bubble helped rinse Atheon.

Nice to see a few titans here I got mocked for my titan love but no one complains when I get a bubble up or a smash saves the day;)

Thanks to 2 Caps, none of them america or britain.... (cheers guys) weekly done. Baring, if i can get on about 10 I will, but might be 11, cant play destiny using PS TV, even with a lan connection its fucking horrendous for me.

Have Nightfall left, but if you are still needing weekly I wiil help out.

Oh, I cut the mic Caap as she was watching awesome tap dancing videos, but think you were (hopefully) off mic at that point.

Always a treat when, as I have hijacked the living room, she feels entitled to have everything blaring out her shitty laptop speakers.

Vex Mythoclast turns the fusion rifle bounty into an absolute joke that takes about 10 minutes to complete (depending on density of mobs) - You dont have to hit multiple mobs with one blast, just ensure to kill another mob while the 1st is burning up when its killed and it counts towards the bounty.

Its the only time I'll use a Mythoclast really, with the possible exception of a nightfall with solar burn maybe.

I'll try to pop on for VoG hard with my hunter, but would prefer a full run for more chances at an arc primary. I dont think Atheon can drop them.

Don't bother with the stability increase - use the bottom sight option to add more recoil (stay with me) but also more predictable recoil - It goes up in a straight line - you can easily counter it, and this option also give you better range and a little better impact. Then use the extended mag for 5 in the clip, and then watch as the rifle reels off up to 10 rounds in one burst. It's a great close range weapon, and makes a mockery of the previously annoying Fusion Rifle bounty.

Oh god, that sounds even more fun than it is already, will be doing that for sure :D Thanks for the tips.

The Chance dropped from an engram today, a half decent HC, but the clip size is pitiful after being used to Fatebringer for so long.

Got my new hand cannon, TFWPKY 1969, fully levelled now, and it's bloody good! Damage tops out at 1723, which is enough to take down lvl 30 Vex Goblins in one shot. :)

Named after Butch Cassidy don't ya know! TFWPKY = the fall will probably kill you.