Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

Not to sure what to think of the Payback SOS auto rifle. As per usual, the impact rate is extremely low and I have grown quite accustomed to my (now 300) scout rifle. I can afford the "new" Vanguard scout rifle. Hmm, what to do what to do.

I'm not keen on auto rifles, got Shadow Price up to 300 though and it's pretty good. Still prefer my 300 Scout Rifle Proxima Centauri II with firefly perk. Bought the "new" Vanguard one Badger CCL and it just didn't feel the same so I stopped levelling it and went back to the 300 one, then yesterday when I levelled up the Vanguard I got another Badger CCL this time with firefly AND explosive rounds, commence levelling up!

If you need someone to complete your VoG party, let me know and I gladly help out.

I'm not keen on auto rifles, got Shadow Price up to 300 though and it's pretty good. Still prefer my 300 Scout Rifle Proxima Centauri II with firefly perk. Bought the "new" Vanguard one Badger CCL and it just didn't feel the same so I stopped levelling it and went back to the 300 one, then yesterday when I levelled up the Vanguard I got another Badger CCL this time with firefly AND explosive rounds, commence levelling up!

I bought the Badger. One of the perks is that a random round can do massive damage. We'll see how it goes.

I play most nights on Xbox One. Currently level 27. Hoping to get in on some raids.

Thanks to some solid play and Warlock gear I've been hoarding, I too now have a L27 character! Would be good to get a normal VoG raid going. What's your gamertag?

I can't believe you have abandoned us.

It's so lonely on 360.

I haven't! Like you I still have my 360 plugged in. If you and Goldaline ever want some help with raids and nightfalls and general awkward situations, just let me know and I will jump on. :)

Just got to rank 14 with Dead Orbit and got The Hanged Man shader. Looks the same as Eris' rank 4 shader except its black and white rather than black and gold. Really want the Revenant one as its practically all black, but god knows what rank that will need.

post-960-0-49994300-1420310897.jpg

Yeah, been ranking them up instead of the vanguard/crucible as there's bugger all I want weapons/armour wise on my Titan, and I want the Revenant shader, so its the only thing for me to rank up really. Added a pic of what The Hanged Man looks like now.

http://db.destinytracker.com/character - go here and enter your gamertag/PSN ID and you can try out all the shaders in the game and see what they look like on your characer

I encountered a weird bug in Crucible. During Control, the counter right next to the score showed the enemy team having 3 bases when they clearly did not, the announcer claiming "they have them all Guardian" every so often made it all just too weird.

VOG hard mode group at about 11:15 if anyone wants to join me, Droodling and Hard battle.

3 spots.

Sorry man I was in the middle of a daily event when you sent me an invite. Me and my bro are up for a vog if you guys still are