IGNORED

Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

I am confused. Right now I have the double grenade perk which gives me two grenades and because I have the fusion grenade perk, I get two fusion grenades.

Yes. Wearing the armour means you don't need to take the double grenade (Gift of the Sun) perk, to carry two fusion grenades, freeing that final row up to use another perk.

Leaked Content for 2015/16

https://mobile.twitter.com/FWCReddit/status/550886614889541634/photo/1

Heres the full info taken from the rather blurry image, but please take it with a dose of salt.

House of Wolves

Date: March 10th, 2015

Locations: Cosmodrome, Moon, Venus, Reef

Activities: 3 Story, 1 Strike, 1 Raid, 4 PvP Maps

Comet: Plague of Darkness

Date: September 2015

Locations: Moon, Venus, Mars, Hive Ship

Activities: 12 Story, 4 Strike, 1 Raid, 1 Location, 6 PvP Maps

Bonus: New subclasses and 2 new weapon types

Vex [illegible]

Date: TBA

Locations: Venus, Mars

Activities: 3 Story, 2 Strike, 1 Raid, ? PvP Maps

Forge of Gods

Locations: TBA

Activities: TBA

That "Comet:Plague of Darkness" isn't down as expansion 3, but has box art?

Leaked Content for 2015/16

https://mobile.twitter.com/FWCReddit/status/550886614889541634/photo/1

Heres the full info taken from the rather blurry image, but please take it with a dose of salt.

House of Wolves

Date: March 10th, 2015

Locations: Cosmodrome, Moon, Venus, Reef

Activities: 3 Story, 1 Strike, 1 Raid, 4 PvP Maps

Comet: Plague of Darkness

Date: September 2015

Locations: Moon, Venus, Mars, Hive Ship

Activities: 12 Story, 4 Strike, 1 Raid, 1 Location, 6 PvP Maps

Bonus: New subclasses and 2 new weapon types

Vex [illegible]

Locations: Venus, Mars

Activities: 3 Story, 2 Strike, 1 Raid, ? PvP Maps

Forge of Gods

Locations: TBA

Activities: TBA

the key info that doesn't tell you is how many new bits of clothing you can dress yourself up in so you can post photos to the Internet saying "look at me"

Has to be said - Dragons Breath is pretty sweet for killing Omnigul on the nightfall. Take her shields off and fire - swear she lost 1/4 hp in one blast+flare. She went down like a sack of shit when I swapped from using my icebreaker to it.

The flare keeps her from getting her shields back, so I'm wondering if it might be the ideal weapon to use on Crota; two people firing them at him might do more than a Gjallerhorn due to the flare. I'll have to look and see if anyone's done any testing.

Dragon's Breath only fires in a straight line though - it's why I never got on with rocket launchers until I got Gjallarhorn. If you miss that shot at Crota, the guy with the sword is toast.

Had a look and apparently the flare doesn't do enough damage compared to wolfpack rounds, or even the cluster bombs on HoC from the raid, which is a bit disappointing.

If you cant get Gjallerhorn or a HoC from the raid though, its the next best thing.

I like this:

Is this cheating? Absolutely. Is it morally questionable? Sure. Will Bungie probably patch it out as quickly as they can figure out how to fix this? Undoubtedly.

But... I like to think of this as revenge: Players are finally taking advantage of a game that tries its hardest to take advantage of them.

I've found the Vanquisher VIII to be a great auto rifle. High impact, decent fire rate and very stable. You can get it from New Monarchy...although mine dropped on a weekly when I was very nearly done levelling up with them and with better perks.

Ugh, I can not be arsed to level another faction. The only comment on Destinydb reads

I'm not a big fan of Auto's but with Stability Perk x2 this gun tears it up in Crucible and Crota's End. Head shots for days.

Unfortunately the version I have only has 1 stability perk.