Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

Void is jokez on Nexus, proper cheese

Side note, managed to get Rank 4 on IB pretty easily, bought the sniper rifle but ran out of Motes for the re-rolls, so its pretty shit atm.

But good news I got a new ship and Gheleon's Demise dropped which is a result, re-rolled it with some superb stats.

I will hopefully try and sneak in an hour now to do Nightfall/weekly if anyones around?

Mate! Totally down again tonight! Can't believe you and Hans played for another couple of hours haha. He loves it. Going to get him on the forum.

Forgot to thank Berties also for running us through :)

Going to run a Crota raid now but will be around for the afternoon. Pop me an invite when you guys are on... We can try that maze again for a laugh!

Desperately need two more players! Anyone?

@natewind what are you doing?!

Sorry man got tied up doing the new raid... Pop me an invite if you're about later. Gonna do another crota run and I should be free around 3.30-4pm uk time

Any raiding tonight? Crota in particular.

Don't suppose anyone's doing the new raid tonight who has room for a 31 hunter? I've beaten most of it apart from Crota in previous weeks, just need to take him down now.

Late night Raid team just happens to be 2 men down!! Fun starts @ 10:30 if you both are on then come along.

I got shafted by the nightfall this week - same boots as last week on Titan, so sharded, a naff legendary shotgun which I also sharded, and then the Sunbreakers on my Voidwalker Lock, which I will probably never use.

To top it off I got another Light of the Abyss from the raid on my warlock.

The game hates me :(

Thanks to the Raiding team from today... two full runs through Crota with not a slice of cheese in sight :) Obviously I got nothing but energy and shards for my efforts....only issue now is that I have a crap load of energy to change to shards for my raid armour, and of course I've only just broken lvl 3 with Eris. I'd be sooo close to lvl 32 if it wasn't for that!

I got shafted by the nightfall this week - same boots as last week on Titan, so sharded, a naff legendary shotgun which I also sharded, and then the Sunbreakers on my Voidwalker Lock, which I will probably never use.

To top it off I got another Light of the Abyss from the raid on my warlock.

The game hates me :(

I got the 4th Horseman, Bungie still loves me!! ???? Now if I could just get some Raid gear tonight instead of it all going to Droodling...... ????