Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

Guys - those who were speaking of wanting another clan a couple of pages back - I've made one. Cos I could never get into the 'official' one either, it being full and all.

Rllmuk Renegades is at http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Playstation/579822 - anyone who was in Raid Squad Whisky Tango Foxtrot the other night, and isn't already in a clan, might want to join. And also anyone else from here who is clanless or otherwise out of sorts or beset by ennui. I've made it so it needs admin approval just to keep it rllmuk-only (ish), but I assume I can add more admins when people join (and if so I'll just add as many as possible)... though I dunno yet, there's only me there at the moment. If I can't do this I'll just make clan membership require no approval as soon there are enough of us from here active to make sure it's really a forum thing on balance.

Just let me know it's you, forum user, (hi!) when you join so I can approve and welcome you to the management team. We need at least three (or four) members to make the clan active, so if we don't get that many, fair enough, I don't care really but let it be known that if this happens then THE DREAM IS DEAD AND YOU KILLED IT.

Thanks.

PS Obvs it is a PS4 clan.

Cool, will join after we've knocked out the raid next week with Barry :)

I can be about tonight after the pub - say 9 onwards, most of Saturday (lunchtime onwards) and Sunday evening.

Team:

Me

Wavy

Barry

Suchuu

Le Chuck

Willei

My Warlock is en route to 30 too, so depending on how we do, I'm up for another hard run.

Just getting my Titan's shit together, invites going out shortly.

I've not got any of the last three applications to joint the group/clan. :(

Set it as open - the chances of complete random arseholes joining must be pretty low

I found everyone's applications in the admin tools even though there were no notifications showing, and approved them all. Don't forget to actually join the clan part yourself though.

It all seems a bit rickety - I think I probably will just make it an open group/clan tonight.

Looking to continue the hard raid either later tonight or tomorrow evening. Some of the guys who did it today won't be able to make it, so will need some replacements. We're at the Gatekeeper before Atheon.

I should be able to help tonight from 8:30 ish

Looking to continue the hard raid either later tonight or tomorrow evening. Some of the guys who did it today won't be able to make it, so will need some replacements. We're at the Gatekeeper before Atheon.

Don't think I can face more of it tonight to be honest! I'll be up for carrying on tomorrow or Monday evening.

Happy to give it a go if you can put up with my croaky swearing - missus is out tonight so I'll be around most of the evening.

Me and dogsout are looking to do this again tonight, so if we can get 3 more we're good.

Yes, great stuff.

I'll be available from 9 onwards, all being well. If I'm not online, send me an invite anyway & it should come through on my phone app.

PSN : ph0rce

Yes, great stuff.

I'll be available from 9 onwards, all being well. If I'm not online, send me an invite anyway & it should come through on my phone app.

PSN : ph0rce

Cool. Let's aim for about 9 then.

1. donpeartree

2. phorce

3. dogsout

4. OgreTeabag?

Couple of slots for normal rapid going if anybody's interested.

Edit; 1 left.

Could anyone join me in helping my friend on PS4 get through the Xyor section of the Thorn bounty please?

If you're on my friends list feel free to join in. Otherwise it's Dalvado on PSN.

Edit: Realised it doesn't matchmake.

Edited by Dalvado