Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

How much are the helmet engrams? I have over 100 motes with bugger all else to spend them on, and zero exotic helmets. What's the chances of me getting all Warlock (the only class I don't have atm) helms?

Well there are 9 exotic helms, 3 per class I think, of which 6 of 9 would be usefull. You can buy 4 engrams. So you have a 1 in 739,640 chance of getting something you want.

I'm just the opposite. I spent my motes on the helmet engram too, thinking the odds were 2-1 that it'd be for a class other than the Hunter I bought it with, as I have a Lucky Raspberry for my Hunter already and obviously can't use both of them. My Warlock's at 23, so maybe a helm for him, or I might even start a Titan off if it's a Titan piece. Of course, he decoded this one into a Hunter helmet - the Mask of the Third Man.

Oh Cryptarch, you card.

Spent all but 28 of my motes of light - got 2 Apotheosis helms (sharded one), knucklehead radar (perfect for my hunter) and An Insurmountable Skullfort (not the best sadly).

Wondering whether to use my last motes on a last gamble for one of the other Titan helms, but knowing my luck will just get another one of the above.

Cheers to Pinkmoon and Suchuu for the assist on the story mission. I died loads thanks to trying to level my new boots, helm and guns which made me lvl 27 so took more damage, did less damage and made me shoot like my best mate playing Halo (aka spray and pray thanks to the low stability on my Atheons Epilogue). How I thought I could solo that I dunno with that lot equipped :wacko:

Guys - those who were speaking of wanting another clan a couple of pages back - I've made one. Cos I could never get into the 'official' one either, it being full and all.

Rllmuk Renegades is at http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Playstation/579822 - anyone who was in Raid Squad Whisky Tango Foxtrot the other night, and isn't already in a clan, might want to join. And also anyone else from here who is clanless or otherwise out of sorts or beset by ennui. I've made it so it needs admin approval just to keep it rllmuk-only (ish), but I assume I can add more admins when people join (and if so I'll just add as many as possible)... though I dunno yet, there's only me there at the moment. If I can't do this I'll just make clan membership require no approval as soon there are enough of us from here active to make sure it's really a forum thing on balance.

Just let me know it's you, forum user, (hi!) when you join so I can approve and welcome you to the management team. We need at least three (or four) members to make the clan active, so if we don't get that many, fair enough, I don't care really but let it be known that if this happens then THE DREAM IS DEAD AND YOU KILLED IT.

Thanks.

PS Obvs it is a PS4 clan.

Yeah - I've approved you and made you admin! We have enough for a clan!

But you appear to be admin of the group! And you are not in the clan at all!

Oh. I'll work it out in the end, I'm sure.

EDIT: Now you're in the group, I think you have to click on the tab that is the clan tab, and apply for that separately. Maybe.

Holy shit! I just got a Plan C from a crappy control game where we lost due to spackers not recapping zones. I hope me getting that pissed the rest of my team off, because they deserve it lol

plan_c.jpg

There we go Banjaxed, I now finally have an arc fusion rifle! :D

Yeah, five in the group but only two in the clan. Don't forget lads - once you're in the group (which you all are so far), click on the clan tab and apply for clanship. If you all do this we'll be up and running in game.

Per Nihilum Ad Astra!

I can't see the tab or option using the phone app.

Edit: sorted it using the link in Gorfs post, there is indeed a tab to change my clan to.

It looks amazing though. It's my helmet of choice because it's the best looking one in the game IMO. Don't care about the stats when I get to run about pretending to be Future Guy-Manuel from Daft Punk, with a gun.

Aye it does look good has to be said, and the Discipline on it is most welcome when wearing the raid armour (which is lacking Discipline for me >.<).

Buy a few Heavy Ammo things from the weapons vendor and head to Venus, Ishtar Commons (I think, where the Vex and Fallen are fighting) you'll be done in 15 minutes.

thanks this worked a treat, I also managed to pick up a couple of legendary engrams which unlocked into shards. Seems to be a farming spot, I had quite a few other players with me.