Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

I bought the Armamentarium the first week I it showed up and then bought it again the following week because it had better discipline. Somebody please tell me that this one doesn't have better discipline again.

It has more discipline, but if you got the one last week its not worth buying again for the +5 discipline.

Thanks did not know that. I hope to be on later, still need to complete the weekly strike on lvl28 & have not attempted nightfall yet.

Buy a few Heavy Ammo things from the weapons vendor and head to Venus, Ishtar Commons (I think, where the Vex and Fallen are fighting) you'll be done in 15 minutes.

Anyone around for a hard raid this weekend?

I'm not sure on the exact time the rest happens, but I'd done over 200 kills for super good advice last week, came back a couple of days later and it was at 0 again. Thanks, Bungie.

That's unlucky but I think you may have jumped the gun a bit (no pun intended) , seriously this part took me 15 minutes at the crash site on Venus with some heavy ammo synthesis, headshots count as 3 kills I think.

Switching to auto-rifle helped immensely against the oracles, just wish I had a decent one. Are any of the vanguard ones worth picking up?

And massive thanks to Weavus who has been my guide throughout pretty much. Highlight was when just two of us made it through the portal. Weavus dealt with the adds and I was just about keeping on top of the oracles, when I suddenly ran out of ammo. Weavus somehow managed to drop the relic allowing me to pick it up whilst he swiftly felled the remaining oracles and we made it out alive. Hero.

Shadow Price is very good and worth buying, clip size is a little small but apart from that I loved it. FYI pressing the change weapon button while holding the relic will drop it. Was amazing we managed to get through that section and kill Atheon without wiping on that go, very tense and easily one of the best moments of playing the game for me so far. The raid (along with nightfall/weekly to a lesser extent) really make the game worth sticking with. Really looking forward to trying the next raid without knowing any of the mechanics, I hope its got some new ones.

That's unlucky but I think you may have jumped the gun a bit (no pun intended) , seriously this part took me 15 minutes at the crash site on Venus with some heavy ammo synthesis, headshots count as 3 kills I think.

Yeah, I've been back at work and pretty busy, so my Destiny time is limited, especially with 3 characters on the go. Figured I could just chip away at it. Doubt I'll be bothering with too many exotic bounties from now if that's the case.

Quick question so I can gauge opinion about it: Who is buying the expansion(LOL) for this? I love the game but the amount of content seems a bit light, especially if you're a Bone owner. 3 story missions, 2 strikes (1 on Bone) 3 MP maps and the raid. Does that add up to the cost of half the game? And to rub salt into the wound it's a classic £-$ conversion again as we pay the same in sterling for what the Americans pay in dollars.

I love the game and will buy it but as I part of the problem? Shouldn't we be telling Activision/Bungie to fuck off, lest we be burdened with inflated prices forever?

Yeah, with the number of times this gets booted up it's one of the few titles I wish I'd bought as a download now - with the expansion too. As it is I got this on disc bundled with the machine, and bought Driveclub as a digital download. Guess which one is the one that should have stayed in its box/been sold on?

:facepalm:

I guess you never know until it's too late.

Yeah, with the number of times this gets booted up it's one of the few titles I wish I'd bought as a download now - with the expansion too. As it is I got this on disc bundled with the machine, and bought Driveclub as a digital download. Guess which one is the one that should have stayed in its box/been sold on?

:facepalm:

I guess you never know until it's too late.

Same, but with all the mixed reviews I wasn't sure how I'd get on with it. Little did I know how hopelessly addicted I would become. If it came up on a PS+ sale at a reasonable price (£30-35) I'd double dip the download and flog my boxed copy. Stupid Destiny.

And how much was that?

I may be up for hard raid shenanigans.

Hard to work out. £85 but bought with various psn codes that I had got for cheap.

Probably around £70/75. Although £30 of that was free from the Sky Go offers.

Anyone around for a hard raid this weekend?

Yeah drop me an invite :)

I may be up for hard raid shenanigans.

I'm keen to get in on this. I have a 29 sunsinger warlock (because that damn raid gear just won't drop) and suitable 300 weapons!

I know I mentioned it above, but yes I am game, also two lvl 29s from my my regular raid group are keen to give it a go. Even if we only get to the Vault again, well have seen three loot opportunities.

Lets do it ladies, don't forget to invite me ! What time are we thinking about?

Lets do it ladies, don't forget to invite me ! What time are we thinking about?

I can be about tonight after the pub - say 9 onwards, most of Saturday (lunchtime onwards) and Sunday evening.

Team:

Me

Wavy

Barry

Suchuu

Le Chuck

Willei

My Warlock is en route to 30 too, so depending on how we do, I'm up for another hard run.

Nothing from Xur for me this week as I got Atheon's Epilogue from the raid the other night (It's bloody mental! :lol:) and I'm halfway through upgrading Praedyth's Revenge as well as my Ice Breaker. Might have a punt on the Halloween stuff tho.

The raid was good to me the other night, that's two in a row, next week will see things go back to normal no doubt :P

Barry, need to get everyone organised for the Clan Trophy next time we do it, not usually fussed about such things, but would be nice to have on my tag :)

Happy raiding this weekend folks, hope you bag some goodies!

I can be about tonight after the pub - say 9 onwards, most of Saturday (lunchtime onwards) and Sunday evening.

Team:

Me

Wavy

Barry

Suchuu

Le Chuck

Willei

My Warlock is en route to 30 too, so depending on how we do, I'm up for another hard run.

I can't actually join tonight sorry, sat lunchtime onwards is definitely ok though!