IGNORED

Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

People may already know this, but top tip - If you haven't got a decent sniper rifle by now (and most probably will) you cant go far wrong with the Event Horizon sniper rifle from the Crucible vendor.

It has Spray and Play for quick reloads without having a sniper reloader perk on arms, Hidden Hand for better aim assist, Explosive rounds for extra damage, and it has higher impact than most other snipers out there. Couple Hidden Hand with Shortgaze (scope) and you also have one of the highest aim assist snipers in the game. And hey, its only 150 marks. What else you going to spend them on?

Update is available for PS4, downloading now 500mb

NF is still the same :unsure:

Full Patch Notes

Highlights:

Fixed an issue where uncommon Warlock Bonds were being sent to the Postmaster for recovery!

Vanguard, Crucible, and Faction packages will now provide drops up to 390 Light

Fixed an issue where the Heroic SIVA Crisis Playlist was not counting towards the "Take a Strike" Record in the Rise of Iron Record Book

10 minutes ago, Gorf King said:

So not until 10pm I guess. 

Wow, missed that! Glad you spotted it before I wasted anything.

Thats a really interesting development for the worlds first attempts... Jump straight in at 10pm at 386/7 or spend some minutes spamming faction packages/exotic engrams and try to catch up!

Fixed an issue where the Trespasser did not require an Exotic Shard to Infuse

I did notice the one in my bank also did not need a shard btw LeChuck. Good catch, but nerfed already.

Also, this:

Adjusted the Rapid Cooldown perk on the Fr0st-EE5 Hunter Exotic Legs to no longer interfere with the base cooldown provided by stats

Its finally useable!!! Be using them for Crucible with Memory of Felwinter then :eyebrows:

Edge it over. Just don't select/collect the package until after 10. (Some crazy mofos have been tipping over, leaving the package unclaimed and edging to the next rank to prod a double dip after LL goes up.)

Have to say, Bungie remain obscure and perverse in some of their levelling mechanics. It strikes me as odd to get >400 drops from random Crucible matches you were shit at, then eventually get a Crucible reward package that only goes up to 390. No specific mention of Shaxx bounty rewards there either - is he a faction? Well, no. God can't be a faction, he's God. Prob go up to 500.

16 minutes ago, mikeyl said:

I accidently double-tipped yesterday by handing in the weekly Iron Lord bounty - those things are massive! Missing out on an unclaimed faction package is a terrible feeling of loss and regret.

Not for much longer!

I guess Bungie are putting a mild kibosh on rep packages because of the possibility of I'll-have-three-heavy-ammo-pleasing your way to 400 - although that doesn't apply to Vanguard and Crucible ranks anyway - but as ever, their selectivity seems curiously bitty. In a way I'd be happy if only genuinely tough content like the HM raid and Trials took you from 390-400. But when random Crucible drops go to 400 and packages don't (thus rendering the whole patrol/bounty cycle a dead end for top LL), it seems Bungie really want you to just play lots of Clash instead of the non-endgame PvE content. Odd fellas, Bungie.

Yup, sure. Still think the 400LL weapons as random Rift drops is an odd thing to have in there. Raid, Nightfall and Trials I get. IB and Shaxx weeklies I sort of get as the next stage down to extend the generosity. But just random Crucible drops is odd. They may as well be random patrol drops. Hey ho though, by the end of next IB everyone will be 400 anyway.

(Except us cos we're only doing the raid for about half an hour the next couple of weeks.)

Oh yeah, I agree, and I was quite surprised when I got higher than 385 drops in Crucible when it happened. I thought they'd cap at 385.

9 minutes ago, mikeyl said:

Just decoded a few purples and they were all 385. Gonna now stop worrying and go claim my Dead Orbit package

Uh oh.

37 minutes ago, mikeyl said:

Just decoded a few purples and they were all 385. Gonna now stop worrying and go claim my Dead Orbit package

Don't do that. Engrams have been changed up already, but it's the stuff that'll go over 385 that hasn't been changed up yet. Packages will all be stuck under 390 until 10pm.

11 minutes ago, Gorf King said:

Anyway, fuck that. AT LAST! All those tiny boxes of raisins we were hoarding have finally turned into something useful: Ascendant Raisins.

http://i.imgur.com/JMSCuxY.gifv

Not sure exactly what they do, but it's obviously going to be super cool. Believe.

Damnit. I got rid of mine, but I guess its a new item for the upcoming festival, so all is not lost.

I hope.