IGNORED

Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

18 minutes ago, Captain LeChuck said:

I fucking love my Nothing Manacles. :wub:

Ophidians though... they steal Quick Draw from my beloved, nerfed Bladedancer*, add super-fast reloading on every single weapon (fuck me, that's nice), and the double whammy of Impact Induction and Momentum Transfer just seals the deal. That and the Felwinter artefact make it a triple-hard bastard of an exotic if you can live without a super crutch. Or a great one even if you go with another artefact and keep the super.

* hands off my Shinobu's Vow, btw. It's all little bladey has left! (And I need him now Bungie done fucked up the wombo combo Frosties.)

3 hours ago, Hexx said:

Or - buy a heavy weapon exotic (1 shard + glimmer)

Level it up with 8 motes

Dismantle for 2 shards. Bank 1, repeat process.

Infinite shards! (As long as you have glimmer)

So Thorn quest in Crucible - no void secondary's I like, so relying on Warlock abilityes...11% in 4 games...this could take a while.

Make sure you have heavy assist set on your bond and its only 6 motes and you get 3 back!

2 hours ago, Gorf King said:

Ophidians though... they steal Quick Draw from my beloved, nerfed Bladedancer*, add super-fast reloading on every single weapon (fuck me, that's nice), and the double whammy of Impact Induction and Momentum Transfer just seals the deal. That and the Felwinter artefact make it a triple-hard bastard of an exotic if you can live without a super crutch. Or a great one even if you go with another artefact and keep the super.

* hands off my Shinobu's Vow, btw. It's all little bladey has left! (And I need him now Bungie done fucked up the wombo combo Frosties.)

Bloody Hunters with double skip grenades with more power TALK ABOUT OP

4 hours ago, Gorf King said:

Just use a fusion/shotgun/sniper you don't particularly like for a while. Also: Atheon's Epilogue/Word of Crota in the primary slot. If you don't have either, there's a good excuse to run VoG/Crota again (or for the first time).

You're actually lucky to be doing it with a Warlock that has those abilities to rely on - it's infinitely more painful on a Titan, and not so great on a Hunter either. Voidwalkers really have no excuse for not polishing it off quickly.

Year 1 with a Hunter was a hassle from a Super point of view.

2 hours ago, Tezcatlipoca said:

Same here. I've got no Void secondaries, so have been using Voidwalker abilities, plus the Dreadfang.

The Dead Orbit vendor shotgun is Void and pretty good.

If you have a void sword then melee kills with that when you have no heavy ammo apparently count. I think it takes around three hits to kill someone with full health so it's better to go after wounded people.

So we can drcrypt legendary engrams after 6pm for greater light stuff right?

Did some more in the raid last night (first bit of last encounter...I think) - that's hectic! Loving this raid though - was really worried it'd be a shorty phoned in jobby.

20 hours ago, Gorf King said:

Don't forget double speed Energy Drain! If you're in Energy Drain mode a charged melee, grenade or super kill will charge 1.5 grenades with full discipline.

Although a quick look suggests it replaces the hunger perk, which means you can choose another perk for free. They seem to be incredibly bloated with perks.

1 hour ago, ph0rce said:

When does the Hard Raid go live?

10pm, so a quick 25 minute run through that and I can be in bed by 10:30.

YES! Dead Orbit are taking Spinmetal.... until 6pm I bet :lol:

Nightfall: Shield Brothers

Modifiers:

Epic - Heavily shielded and highly aggressive enemies appear in great numbers.

Solar Burn - Solar damage from any source is greatly increased.

Juggler - No ammo drops for your equipped weapon.

Grounded - Players take more damage while airborne.

Catapult - Grenade recharge rate is greatly increased.

Heroic Strike Playlist

Modifiers:

Heroic - Enemies appear in greater numbers and are more aggressive.

Void Burn - Void damage from any source is greatly increased.

Small Arms - Primary Weapon damage is favored.

Fresh Troops - Some enemy squads have been fortified with additional reinforcements.

Challenge of Elders

Modifiers:

Brawler - Guardian melee damage is greatly increased.

Ironclad - More enemies have shields.

Grenade Kill Bonus - Grenade kills are worth more points.

Crucible Playlists:

Mayhem Clash

Freelance 3v3

Planetary Material Exchange:

Eris Morn - Wormspore

Future War Cult - Relic Iron

Dead Orbit - Spinmetal

New Monarchy - Helium Filament

Iron Artifacts:

Memory of Felwinter: Lose your super, but gain access to an extra grenade and melee charge - DIS 142 STR 86

Memory of Timur - Melee low-level enemies to have them fight for you for thirty seconds - INT 34 STR 37

Memory of Perun - Guardians with full Supers are highlighted in yellow while Guardians with low health are highlighted in red - INT 34 DIS 45

I hope that solar burn/grounded shield bros changes at 6pm though!

I've just joined FWC to kick off the 'No Time to Explain' bounty. Do I have to remain with FWC for the whole thing, or can I switch back to Dead Orbit? I'd quite like to offload some of my excess spinmetal.

14 minutes ago, Don Wiskerando said:

You can only switch once a week can't you?

Is that once a calendar week, or once every reset? i.e., if I switch on Sunday, do I have to wait until next Sunday, or only until next Tuesday?