Destiny: FIN

8 minutes ago, Lyrical Donut said:

Whoa there, steady on!

Well, we're queueing to get in day one, the servers are borked, and when that's sorted, it looks like they've made the upgrade/loot route meaner than it was before. Some definite similarities there.

All we need now is for the raid to take place in one room, shooting at a box that never moves, and we're sorted: classic Massive.

9 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

Nah, I had stacks drop under my light level or the same light level before I was 335 - I even posted on here I was forever 333/334 and that final push took forever, it sounds like they have just refined it so rather than the last 5 light points being a grind its the final 15 and isn't this a bigger jump anyway so fairly similar?

People never got purple >335 drops under LL before they hit 335. And if there was some outlier - i.e. you I guess - certainly not half the time. It's not similar at all.

It's not that hard to just spin up some more servers. They should have more than enough on standby. Also, surely there were more people than this on launch day?

Something seems to have broken big time. 

Anyway, going up the queue fast now, up to 25k and lots of streamers are coming online too

Oh hey guys, who's ready for a big day of Destiny...oh.  Oh.

Oh hey guys who's ready for a big day of Paragon, with maybe some Destiny in the evening?

(I don't remember any of the other expansions having this trouble, so I'd put it down to something breaking.  Give Bungie at least some credit for once)

Had to go out (I know, leave the house, shock!!), but I see we're not much better than before I left.

I'm so buying a chest piece for infusion first thing I do. Game is so stingy for chests for me, so having them at 350 off the vendor is a godsend.

If I ever get to log in.

Edit: ok I got in first try. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Mr Ben said:

I'm so buying a chest piece for infusion first thing I do. Game is so stingy for chests for me, so having them at 350 off the vendor is a godsend.

Ben I guarantee it is your first good drop you get after you buy it. That's what usually happens with me.