IGNORED

Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

11 minutes ago, Billy Brown said:

Sorry, only just seen this. Not going to be able to get on until around 9:15 or so I'm afraid, so if you can fill the party up then go ahead. If you still need me then I'll happily jump on when I can.

Ill happily join?

19 minutes ago, Dave White said:

absolutely love this but have  never done a raid either. would love some help or join in on some fun.

mrdavewhite ps4

cheers

Sent you an invite. Its just me and my one mate so far though. 

16 hours ago, Fury4k said:

@boxoctosis

@Billy Brown

@Klaark

@KYUSS

And anyone else interested. 

My friend Scott and myself are going to try and sort a raiding party to have our first attempt at a raid from about 8 tonight. All are welcome, so please join in if you'd like to!

argh. missed this - I should be about later on today / tomorrow though.

That's OK, I may be about for another raid tomorrow so we can squad up then if you like. 

Last night was a lot of fun, thanks for sorting a team @Jerec, although I'm not too sure entirely who was who from rllmuk.

I'm really looking forward to being involved in the early days of the ROI raid now. Just maybe I'll leave the white wine until after the jumping puzzles next time... 

I'll be up for some afternoon raiding if there's one going today!

After finally being accepted into the Rllmuk 2 Superelite clan after slumming it in Rllmuk 1 since the start.... they take away the clan features with the update. Which basically amounted to some text under you name right?

1 hour ago, Fury4k said:

That's OK, I may be about for another raid tomorrow so we can squad up then if you like. 

Last night was a lot of fun, thanks for sorting a team @Jerec, although I'm not too sure entirely who was who from rllmuk.

I'm really looking forward to being involved in the early days of the ROI raid now. Just maybe I'll leave the white wine until after the jumping puzzles next time... 

It was a pleasure, I'm afraid due to time constraints we had to pull you through a lot, but I hope you still had a good idea on the workings of it.

The rest of the gang was:

KartoffelKopf (Mooselizer)

Captain LeChuck (Nighteyes_uk)

Baring (Baring7usa)

Next event Crota

Happy to give that a go tonight?

started the vault of glass for the first time earlier. not played in a while so we were rather rusty. 

funny thing though, it might be months since we last played but its like an old friend, you just click again. 

really excited for the new dlc and whatever is coming with D2.

although i NEVER want to see those disappearing platforms EVER again...

what a game :wub: 

Fun doing strikes with Gorf and LeChuck last night. Spent most of the time seeing nothing but low level blues drop for me, only to get a couple of exotics in quick succession right at the end of the evening, one of which decrypted in to The Treaspasser! This game really does have impeccable timing. 

Gun feels good man. Looking forward to giving it a workout in crucible. 

9 hours ago, Shimmyhill said:

Mida is just incredible in PvP now, I have had a few rounds of me against 3 snipers stood together and decimated all 3 of them as its back baby!!

It was better when it knocked back the people you were shooting.