IGNORED

Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

1 hour ago, markh said:

Well, I managed to grab the trespasser exotic sidearm at lunch. Four exotic engrams did the trick!

Apparently, Bungie said the Trespasser engram is decrypting in the game intentionally. So I just did all of mine - five of them - and got a bunch of shards. Never been great with RNG.

Off to the Three of Coinsmobile.

Aye, you should. So should I have - after all, it's worth waiting to see if they decrypt into the new gear and at higher LL (which they probably will), and keep them until you've cycled through all the new >335 blues before you start turning them in for a genuinely useful LL boost. That's what I was going to do; I just made an exception with my five specials in case I got that new sidearm. Should have known better really.

So got my Refund - but it still won't let me go for the Collection as it says I own Rise of Iron.

But also the Collection Upgrade (which is what https://www.bungie.net/en/help/article/12122 says I should go for) says I also don't own the Taken King...

(I got the Destiny Legendary edition think last year Destiny Disc and TK codes)...

Any idea?

Edit - Also Taken emote in the post. This is a terrible day

10 minutes ago, Nate Dogg III said:

No way that's a bug. 

9 minutes ago, Weavus said:

No, but you watch them treat it as such.

I think they got the Mass Effect guy in, and he brought his film grain with him and uploaded it when they weren't looking.

I always used to turn it off in that as well.

So does everyone get the Taken emote in the mail now then? That's.....pretty generous of them.

Saying that, I've got both the ships out of those boxes in the past 2 weeks or so as well, so maybe they've given them a higher chance to be obtained from them too.

Also, is there no Xur this Friday? Or did I miss an update on him vanishing or something?

1 hour ago, Mr Ben said:

So does everyone get the Taken emote in the mail now then? That's.....pretty generous of them.

Saying that, I've got both the ships out of those boxes in the past 2 weeks or so as well, so maybe they've given them a higher chance to be obtained from them too.

Also, is there no Xur this Friday? Or did I miss an update on him vanishing or something?

I didn't (PS4)

1 hour ago, Gorf King said:

To be fair, the 'Fusion Rifle Buff' and 'Film Grain Bullshit' buttons are right next to each other on Bungie's alphabetically laid-out videogame upgrade mixing desk. Prob just fat fingers.

They must have also pressed the 'forget to patch in a toggle for people with eyes' button whilst they were there. It's fucking awful. 

1 hour ago, Fury4k said:

@boxoctosis

@Billy Brown

@Klaark

@KYUSS

And anyone else interested. 

My friend Scott and myself are going to try and sort a raiding party to have our first attempt at a raid from about 8 tonight. All are welcome, so please join in if you'd like to!

I'll be about tonight, but probably not as early as 8pm. Chuck me an invite when you see me about. PSN ID is SeeSee64.

2 hours ago, Fury4k said:

@boxoctosis

@Billy Brown

@Klaark

@KYUSS

And anyone else interested. 

My friend Scott and myself are going to try and sort a raiding party to have our first attempt at a raid from about 8 tonight. All are welcome, so please join in if you'd like to!

Sorry, only just seen this. Not going to be able to get on until around 9:15 or so I'm afraid, so if you can fill the party up then go ahead. If you still need me then I'll happily jump on when I can.