IGNORED

Destiny: FIN

Gorf King

I would drop Division in an instant to go back to Destiny, all Bungie have to do is content - Division is great but I feel dirtier than K does playing this as its just such a loot whoring game with far more repetition than Destiny but not as engaging mechanics IMO

And when I say all they have to do I mean as well as make Nightfalls relevant and boot us back to orbit and bring back VoG and.....

I went back to Destiny last night, I was playing the Division and just couldn't be bothered, I'm really not into real world type shooters at all, so I jumped onto lfg found a struggling group and somehow despite an entire day of St Patrick's Guinness madness managed to steer them into smashing a giant space demon and his cronies having a whale of a time with it.

Yeah, I'd go back to Destiny in a second with some new content. I am enjoying The Division but it hasn't gripped me in the way Destiny did. I can't believe this is the third week I haven't even bothered to check what Xur has. 

I've not been on destiny for 3 days, 4 if I don't go on today.

I gave up on the Nightfall this week as it was too hard with probably crappy rewards.

If anyone would be willing to take me through kings fall this week so I can get ToM then I'll probably be done as well till the new content.

7 hours ago, Mr Ben said:

As much as people complained about bullet sponge enemies in Destiny back in the day, they were nowhere, and I mean nowhere, near as bullet spongey as the mobs in The Division's challenge missions.

Yeah, I don't know if I remember rightly what it was like being level 10 and fighting level 10 yellow bar dudes in Destiny, then taking down, say, Phogoth. But it's definitely similar for sponge.

I guess the big difference I've seen so far is the shields. In this game, the shields obviously were colour-coded and recharged. In Division, they're just added health.

https://mobile.twitter.com/UrkMcGurk/status/711971135693279235

No VoG/CE stuff coming for April. Please to be setting expectations accordingly!

No VoG/CE stuff coming for April. Please to be setting expectations accordingly!

So after devoting more time than I wish I had to the Division recently I fancied a bit of Destiny action to see if I was going mad or I really did enjoy this more, I wasn't wrong.

jumped into LFG to see if I could get a new hat (I didn't) ran through KF with a really nice chatty group, absolutely breezed it but my god how great everything felt, responsive, snappy, and most importantly bloody good FUN.

Conclusive proof there then that shooting amazing space guns and using space magic to fight space baddies in space is more fun than running around a depressing virus filled boredom town in merica with boring rat a tat same-o-guns.

I think a break has really given me a new appreciation for Destiny, I guess playing the same thing day in day out can cloud your judgement, honestly dip back in, it feels properly great again, roll on the new content now I can't wait.

I think a break has really given me a new appreciation for Destiny, I guess playing the same thing day in day out can cloud your judgement, honestly dip back in, it feels properly great again, roll on the new content now I can't wait.

Is £26.99 a good deal for the digital version on PS4? I believe this one includes all content to date. I have the original Destiny on disc but the upgrade to TTK is £23.99 - might as well just sell the disc and go digital? 

Is £26.99 a good deal for the digital version on PS4? I believe this one includes all content to date. I have the original Destiny on disc but the upgrade to TTK is £23.99 - might as well just sell the disc and go digital? 

2 hours ago, Stanley said:

If it includes all the content to date then yes, a very good deal.

One welcome change in the update is that infusing will now match the higher items light level rather than the current percentage increase. I quite often get stuff around 280 with good perks but get rid as can't face having to get it to 310+ using multiple items.