rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
The Liberal Elite

Exciting Wiitails

Are they taking the fucking piss, the jap one is only £113 even if you add tax that would still be under £150. Tossers :(

13:39 - WII LAUNCH DETAILS: European launch date December 8 2006, priced at £179 (249 Euros). Package will include console, Wiimote, nunchuck, cables and all that jazz. Oh and Wii Sports. Er, games will cost £35 - £39 in the UK and 49-59 Euros elsewhere.

WarioWare: Smooth Moves (just after launch).

Third-party: around 15-20 games from launch. Red Steel. Rayman. Need for Speed Carbon. Tony Hawk. Super Monkey Ball.

Date: 2006.

December 8th 2006.

EUR 249 / GBP 179

Bundles is white console, one Wii remote, one Nunchuck, Wii Sports.

Between 49 and 59 Euros for software. 34 for 39 pounds.

Are they taking the fucking piss, the jap one is only £113 even if you add tax that would still be under £150. Tossers :(

Plus 30 for WiiSports :(

Great news folks!

Wii Play (the mini-games package with bundled Wii remote)

This is the game with Duck Hunt included. It is a budget title so probably 30 quid. If a nunchuck is 20, Zelda is 40.

So you could have a Wii, 2 Controllers and Nunchucks, WiiSports, WiiPlay and Zelda for £260 which isn't too shabby.

Oh get a fucking grip. "Oh teh noes! Teh £10 more than we expetorred!!" Boo fucking hoo. If you don't want to pay it, don't fucking pay it. Just don't piss and moan about it on here either.

So only €50 less than 360 Core. If MS don't take a chance and drop the price in the meantime.

And 3 days after my birthday.

Oh FFS. I do hope someone asks Nintendo how they can justify such a large price differential between the USA and ourselves.

I'll still be getting one of course.

As opposed to the huge depth of every other tennis title :(

What i meant was that this is just for show and the game does not seem to be a simulation of shorts. It would be better, more fun and have more marketing value if they had two old ladies playing!

Jesus... Drag your mouths out of Nintendo's ass for one second!

Right, if the games are going to be region free then what is the fucking point of buying an over-priced PAL console? Well done Nintendo you cunts.

Any news on what happened to Zelda?

Fuck WarioWare, give me Zelda! Mario! Metroid!

£180 is a delicious price.