Exciting Wiitails

The Liberal Elite

I posted this in the MP:C thread, but seems this is the place for this discussion.

Hmm, curious to see how they map the controls to the Wii mote and nunchuck. I mean, no second analogue stick. How are the going to map the visors? I suppose they could just do it like the did in prime, hold down the - button and select on screen. Same with the beams I guess, holding down the + button.

If that DK: Jungle Beat screenshot is anything to go by it does appear that they will be creating Wii versions of these games rather than straight ports, so like RE4 the controls & displays will be remapped when appropriate.

• 3 weeks later...

installed the new update. I had the homebrew channel installed so it works fine still and the latest version of the twilight hack works grand as does the region free (which was my only concern) so if you have this already on system go ahead as there are no real issues and chances are if you are worried about it you are using homebrew channell already so it doesnt have any effect

Is it ok to still play stuff online if you have the homebrew channel installed? I haven't installed it yet but figured I may as well do it while I have my machine still on 3.2e firmware. I am guessing playing online is safe but I just want to be sure. Thanks.

Is it ok to still play stuff online if you have the homebrew channel installed? I haven't installed it yet but figured I may as well do it while I have my machine still on 3.2e firmware. I am guessing playing online is safe but I just want to be sure. Thanks.

Yes it is.

And there is a thread to discuss homebrew updates etc.

http://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php?showtopic=183976

• 4 weeks later...

I was just going through my old e-mails and I saw one from Nintendo that I got on my birthday. They gave me 50 Stars as a present. For some reason, I clicked the link again and it awarded me another 50 Stars. I clicked it again and it gave me another 50. It works with reloads as well. So I've went from 80 Stars to 1130 by just opening up a web page repeatedly. I could probably go forever as well. ;)

I've not decided whether to cash them in for some Wii Points yet. :wub:

I was just going through my old e-mails and I saw one from Nintendo that I got on my birthday. They gave me 50 Stars as a present. For some reason, I clicked the link again and it awarded me another 50 Stars. I clicked it again and it gave me another 50. It works with reloads as well. So I've went from 80 Stars to 1130 by just opening up a web page repeatedly. I could probably go forever as well. :)

I've not decided whether to cash them in for some Wii Points yet. :)

That's amazing. I've just done the same trick and managed to grab myself a 1000 point Wii card...