Okami.

Lazychu

Maybe should of been in ask the forum, but what the hell.

I've been checking the usual sites - GAME, Amazon, Play etc. but they all seem to have varying dates from Sept to 2nd Jan 07 :) . The US gets it mid Sept apprently, so here's hoping.

That's shocking. That game really deserves to do well, but it's gonna get lost in all the buzz surrounding next-gen consoles.

Just port it to Wii, Capcom. Do it!

Release it soon and it'll get lost in the Q4 deluge and Wii & PS3 hype. Release it Jan and nobody buys games anyway. :)

It's no worse than our usual MGS waiting experience. And to be fair, they have had to build and test the online component for about ten countries and five launguages. We should get decent Euro servers, hopefully, rather than having to join the US ones.

Since when? I thought we were only getting the 3 disc one.

That is the Special Edition pack, it's only a two-discer normally. You got a free half-our DVD about the series of you pre-ordered it at some outlets, I think, but it's not especially sought-after.

That is the Special Edition pack, it's only a two-discer normally. You got a free half-our DVD about the series of you pre-ordered it at some outlets, I think, but it's not especially sought-after.

I'm pretty sure it was a 4 disc pack. There was a disc for the normal game, a disc for the online game and the MSX ports, a disc with the cutscenes turned into a movie and a Metal Gear Solid Saga disc.

I'm pretty sure it was a 4 disc pack. There was a disc for the normal game, a disc for the online game and the MSX ports, a disc with the cutscenes turned into a movie and a Metal Gear Solid Saga disc.

Nope, Disc 1&2 are Subsistence and Persistence, and they're the ones in the US and Japanese retail packs. Existence, the movie disc with the commentary track and trailers, was available in limited (<5,000) numbers to pre-ordering customers only, and the Saga disc was only for US customers who preordered at a few select retailers (it was given to you when you pre-ordered, it's not part of the pack). It's also bundled with the Platinum edition of MGS3 in Germany.

So, two discs in Japan and US, three discs for super-limited version, and a bonus disc if you were lucky enough to pre-order in Electronics Bootique or are a skint German.