Booting 26/27th

jon bda

I finally got around to selling, and in the end made about ninety quid. The Master System I gave away to my brother, I lost (and promptly found when I got home) the Mega Drive but I sold an N64 with 4 games for £11. Only other gaming things I got rid of were boxed Beatmania for a fiver, ISS for £2 and Fluid promo copy for £2. Weather was great and the money is appreciated.

Buying wise I got three CD's (Burt Bacarach collection, Beatles One and George Bensons Greatest) for £2.50 but that is all. Dodgy weather prevented going out monday though.

I need to mvoe to an area uninhabited by Rat Boy.

I heard that 'he' wasn't even one man. 'Rat boy' is more of a booting nightmare, if you know what I mean.

A myth.

Something you say if you go to a boot, no matter where you are in the country, and there's nothing there. You might say to a friend 'Oh, 'rat boy' has been here'.

Does that make sense? I thougth not. But then again, neither does 'he'.

I tell you, there's one thing i've have yet to see at a car boot

A 32x

Never, ever found one for sale

Found 3 of them, 2 with Darxide, primal rage and tmek, the missus found me a mint boxed us one last year with 3 games for a fiver.

Why anyone would want a 32X is beyond me. I'd rather punch myself inside out than play on one.

Then you are a fool sir. It had its fair share of quality games

Such as

Virtua Racing

Virtua Fighter

Doom

Knuckles Chaotix

Star Wars Arcade

I like the 32x, much better than I thought it would be and imho Doom is better on the 32x than it is on the playstation.

Badger as I have said on many an occasion, I don't even go to your local boot in the summer, far too many other Rat Boys there.

I found one for a fiver at a carboot. Unfortunately when connected up to the Megadrive/Mega-CD behemoth it took up too much space and gave a fucking awful picture, so I sold it on a couple of years later after keeping it in my cupboard.

Got £30 for it in the end, I think ^_^

Is it the see-thru one Matt?. Wouldn't mind a clear TFT to go with the Wifes PC.

:lol:

eh, i dont have an LCD screen for sale :lol:

your set up is fucking lush though, makes me cry when I see mine with crap oversized falling apart* wooden desk :D

*its not old or anything, me and my dad built it but didnt do a very good job of it :(

I found one for a fiver at a carboot. Unfortunately when connected up to the Megadrive/Mega-CD behemoth it took up too much space and gave a fucking awful picture, so I sold it on a couple of years later after keeping it in my cupboard.

Got £30 for it in the end, I think :lol:

jesus the guy who bought it must of been pretty fucking stupid...

...oh wait that was me :(

Wow! What an amazing list!

The Star Wars Arcade, Kolibri, Darxide, Virtua Racing, VF and Stellar Assualt fully justify the machine if you pick them up at boot sale prices.

It's a nice idea but sadly the fact of the matter is that if you are releasing new hardware, no matter what it is make sure the jump to the next level is a large one and not an incremental improvement.