Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Is there anyone that isn't brilliant at this?

I joined Mega Drive and his crew the other day and it was like hitching a lift with the fucking A-Team.

I'm pretty gash, but I make up for it with witty one-liners, suicidal M-Com charges (I only recall the successful ones) and obscene numbers of medkits and defibrillator usage.

But if you see me get into a chopper's pilot seat, do yourself a favour and catch the bus.

Is there anyone that isn't brilliant at this?

I joined Mega Drive and his crew the other day and it was like hitching a lift with the fucking A-Team.

I hope that hasn't put you off playing dude, as you're always welcome.

The best thing about BC2 is that anyone can contribute to the team once they've given themselves some time to learn the ropes, or they've found their niche.

God why doesn't everybody play this game it's the best.

I had a look at that the other night.. Ended up spending about an hour (at 3am) calculating the 'combat effectiveness' of all the guns.. :facepalm:

Bitches love that shit though....

Thanks to Gus and MrMonkey for the games tonight and the intro to Rush.. Starting to get the hang of it. :)

That was some brutal teams we faced, the "get behind the spawn" gankers in the first couple of matches were especially nasty.

Squad rush is pretty cool, never played that before. The concentrated nature of the maps is fun, until I tried to drive the tank!

That was some brutal teams we faced, the "get behind the spawn" gankers in the first couple of matches were especially nasty.

Squad rush is pretty cool, never played that before. The concentrated nature of the maps is fun, until I tried to drive the tank!

Aye that map is a bugger for Squad DM, much better or something more open like Arica. No bullshit I found Rush really tense.. I mean Squad DM is very cat and mouse but really its a totally different game.

.....Then my wife started feeding me tea and chocolate.

What a bitch!!

That used to be a real problem before the patch but now M-COMs can take twice as much damage and it's a bit of a waste of time. People still insist on trying it though. If they put the same amount of effort into arming the crate they'd take it easily.

How many RPGs does it take now and does having the explosion perk switched on matter?

A couple of times I've been able to be get them on target but not been able to get close to arm as they've been to good at the close quarter defending.

How many RPGs does it take now and does having the explosion perk switched on matter?

A couple of times I've been able to be get them on target but not been able to get close to arm as they've been to good at the close quarter defending.

about 20 regular, about 16 with explosives perk.

Anyone on this evening gentlemans? Will be on around 20:30.

Played on Atacama Desert for the first time in weeks today - as per, full of chopper raping arseholes, but was on a decent team for once who weren't dominated and we won comfortably. To be fair to one of the chopper pilots he was probably the best I've seen - jinking around behind buildings to avoid my AA fire, killing me with a single burst even though he was flying down the sights of the AA gun.

I've always thought that map would be more balanced if they put a VADS on the ship on B rather then the ZU-23-2 - make the choppers less of a domination threat, but you still have mad fights for the other flags.

Due to the stats issues last night I loaded up BF 1943 for the first time in ages, and it was really good fun. Five flag conquest on maps designed for the purpose is great, and I had no trouble finding a full server.

I think I might pick it up again as it compliments BC2 nicely. Anyone here still play it regularly? (Besides mikebRG of course, and nequest who I played a few rounds with last night).