Have you ever won any games/consoles?

So, have you? Got sent Barbie Horse Adventures from a radio call in? Beat everyone in the world at Halo 2 and win an Xbox 360? Tell us about it!

I have wonzors:

Soul Calibur Gamecube Jap Import from some TINY website, the guy told me I was the only one who entered. Good stuff, I wanted to play as Link and I don't really like fighters, so I got it for free

Donkey Konga 2 and Bongos

Total Wars Eras from the History Channel website, was going to trade it into Gamestation but they'd only give me £18, so I'll stick it on eBay soon

Tonnes of Retro Crap for desinging some guy's shop logo. I sold the Turbo Grafx for like £20, sold the JVC X'eye for £45, the random games came up to about £10. I still have some of the shite American Genesis games that he just wanted to get rid of from his collection and a second game gear.

Dragon Quest 8 strategy guide

Nearlly forgot, Futurama on PS2 (ebay'd), Futurama DVD Box Set ("lost my recepit" and took back to a shop), Futurama Bender Figure (still have :P )

I wrote a review of Bishi Bashi Special for Special Reserve and won Perfect Dark for the N64. I was the talk of town for a whole day.

I come from a very small town.

It saved me about £400 on buying the game though, so that's nice.

I also won Scrapland from Simply Games, but I forgot how. Ah well.

I won an N64 at the ECTS show years ago when i was 15-16, I think it was for setting the fastest time of the day on Mario Kart 64. Having an N64 and Mario Kart already at home did help a bit though!

Got my picture taken with the 2 'Bond girls' that were there too so was well chuffed, was a good day overall!

A sampler of the Far Cry Instincts 'book' thing from Eurogamer. Absolutely terrible.

Oh yeah, and "Yager" from videogameslife after the editor complained on a forum that so few people entered his competitions that anyone who did won it. I thought I'd see if he was right, and he was!

Not won anything, but Nintendo did give me a SNES plus three games (Mario World, Pilotwings and Super Tennis) for the 'designs' for Super Mario World 2 and Super Mario Land 3 that I sent to them*. That'll be my fanboy initiation then!

*Actually, I first sent it to Club Nintendo, who gave me a SNES baseball cap and three Mario themed pins, as well as informing me I should send the design to a publisher who would advertise in the Official Nintendo Magazine. Being a nine-year-old idiot, I sent it to Ocean.

I won an MDK2 game/t-shirt some such stuff from C and VG.com (or whatever) back in the day but, to temper the massive excitement I felt at finally winning a competition, they declined to ever send me any of whatever it was that I won so it was a sort of a good news/bad news thing...

I did win a vase of flowers once when my mum insisted I went with her to some absolutely cringemakingly dull flower arranging day with Pippa someone or other. When my seat number was called I quickly swapped the number with my mum and told her in no uncertain terms that she could either go up and collect the winnings or I would go up and shoot down her standing in flower arranging circles for the rest of eternity.

I won an MDK2 game/t-shirt some such stuff from C and VG.com (or whatever) back in the day but, to temper the massive excitement I felt at finally winning a competition, they declined to ever send me any of whatever it was that I won so it was a sort of a good news/bad news thing...

I did win a vase of flowers once when my mum insisted I went with her to some absolutely cringemakingly dull flower arranging day with Pippa someone or other. When my seat number was called I quickly swapped the number with my mum and told her in no uncertain terms that she could either go up and collect the winnings or I would go up and shoot down her standing in flower arranging circles for the rest of eternity.

I NEVER received my MDK2 prize from that competition...

A thrust-rip off for the Atari ST, back in the day. Can't remember what it was called.

Pretty sure I won a copy of 'Everyone's a Wally' from Crash too.

I'm 32.

Oids?

I "won" Midtown Madness 3 and MechAssault by ringing up MS and asking if I could have them for free.

I won a copy of Populous for the Master System recently by completing an online quiz before anyone else.

I won a modem in Your Sinclair too, but it never arrived.

My PS2 and Xbox were both free too, but I didn't win them.

I won a copy of The Hurricanes for the Mega Drive in a big Gamesmaster magazine competition. I'd forgotten I'd entered it and it just turned up in the post with a note saying "With compliments" with no clue as to who it was from. I saw my name in the mag the next month and it clicked.

My Grandma entered me in a competition to win a Barcode Battler. I recieved it a week before it launched :P

I once won *10 xbox games* from the OXM website by sending in a (completely made up) funny story about playing xbox.

* In reality I was sent 7, 2 of which were NTSC and therefore useless to me. The other 5 included amazing titles like Blinx and mother humping Nightcaster :P

I won a Saturn with Quake and Duke Nukem from Metal Hammer, bizarrely. I already had a Saturn and Duke Nukem but this was a Saturn MkII with the decent pad, not the spoon pad, so I sold my old one, traded Duke for somert and kept Quake. Deathtank goodness followed and all was right with the world.

I won a copy of Theme Park in a Bullfrog competition years ago. I believe my tiebreaker entry went something along the lines of "Bullfrog is the best because it makes other games companies croak." It's that kind of stuff that got me where I am today.

I also received a copy of Incoming for the PC in the post one day. I still don't know why.

I won a copy of Bomberman Generation on the Gamecube through getting a high score on the game on its website. Really wasn't worth the hours I put in to be honest. If my score had been a tiny bit higher I would've got a Gamecube, back when they were full price.