Which DS game to get?

Lazychu

I'm hankering for something new on my Lite now that NSMB is pretty much done and dusted and 3 titiles come to mind -

Pheonix Wright.

Tetris DS.

Kirby's Power Paintbrush (if I can find it).

Here's what I already have-

Mario 64 DS - shit controls ruin it.

Castlevania - fun, but I keep getting lost. :)

Ouendan - amazingness, if hard.

Advance Wars - fun, but too much for my brain.

Mario Kart - lovely stuff.

AC:WW - still slowly paying off my morgetage.

Brain Age - haven't touched it in ages. I just feel guilty when I turn it on now.

NSMB - superb, but those last few coins! :)

Any other suggestions would be appeciated. Prefferably UK titles.

Meteos is really VERY VERY good

Pokemon Trozei/Link is also VERY good - came as a BIG surprise to me too!!

Kirby has a so-so first level, then it gets good - then it gets repetitive and dull - which is a shame but horses for courses I suppose...

PW - part of me says I'll love it - part of me says I'll fall asleep - i suppose I'll have to find out :lol:

Kirby has a so-so first level, then it gets good - then it gets repetitive and dull - which is a shame but horses for courses I suppose...

It honestly didn't get repetative and boring for me. Some of the puzzles you have to do in order to get the coins I tought were really good. When you start going for the coins, you see how well the levels are designed. Mind you, I haven't played many platform/collection games, so perhaps this is the norm. Still got a few coins to collect actually, one day I'll go back and get them. I just liked the fact that I'd never played a game like it before (in terms of the stylus control).

Right, PW and Kirby are ordered. So much for saving for my Wii fund. :)

You could always cancel Phoenix and trade your Castlevania, which you keep getting lost in :), for a brand new sealed in box copy of Phoenix that I have sitting right here...

EDIT: It'll certainly save you spunking your Wii fund.