The Wildhearts and Wildhearts side-projects.

Silent Runner

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks Mike 1812 from 3 months ago. Fortunately pre order was still open so now we'll probably only need to wait until early 2023 for delivery.

I wish they'd do the same thing for Earth vs on vinyl. I bought it at the time on CD but it would be great to have something for the record player.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, catinthehat said:

I love this.  Been waiting for ages to hear something from this band.  It's proper old-school ginger, and I love everything about it.

Have you seen this? It was a paid for live show. 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, SharkyOB said:

Played at the same venue as these guys last night, we were in the smaller room obvs. I managed to watch a bit of their soundcheck and they sounded amazing. I'd defo recommend going to see them if you can make one of their shows.

There are no more shows! Tonight was supposed to be the last night of the tour but…

65EE4962-2D55-49F2-BAA9-3FDB368F86AB.thumb.jpeg.b9ff78e91c5369554772431735e1403e.jpeg

The announcement is very tactful but I strongly suspect the ill member is Ginger. From his own Twitter this morning:

2F3AF8AC-6860-4BCC-81AF-729B2DF107F9.jpeg.c565a3a4e680aed7b74044a6019ef736.jpeg

Gonna be blunt, but he harassed my  friend at the live rooms last night, and was not taking no for an answer. He did eventually take no for an answer, but he was not good about it. To the point where he was almost smacked by another friend!

Honestly, soured my opinion on the wildhearts, and him in particular completely!

1 hour ago, jonathanhoey said:

That’s awful. Harassed how, like he was coming on to your friend or…?

Exactly that, in a very aggressive manner.

The exact post of my freind -

"Nothing quite like being harassed by a kinda famous guy when you're having a girly night out...."

The exact words of a mate who got rid of him

"It's great when Ginger Wildheart is harassing a woman, not taking no for an answer then gets pissy when I step in an tell him to fuck off and stop being a cunt, for him to try and be "hard" but get dragged away twice by two of his cronies while other person and myself are laughing at him .... What an absolute cunt"

So yeah, fuck that cunt!

Shit, that’s horrible. I like the guy’s music a lot but there’s no excuse for that.

I’d seen other reports that he had a strop about the onstage sound and threw his guitars around - which I’ve seen him do more than once myself - but obviously that’s insignificant in comparison.