IGNORED

Oblivion Annoyances

BitterToad

Bit annoyed, oblivion has messed up again. i'm going through the mages guild and am on a quest called Ulterior Motives, i have to arrange a meeting with the count of skingrad, now after some interweb research i have found that i need to talk to someone called Mercator Hosidus. my quest marker just guides me to a (to be honest wonderfully) carpeted area in skingrad castle county hall. has anyone else got any experience with this sort of thing, if not does anyone know where this mercator chap might be?

cheers as always

Bit annoyed, oblivion has messed up again. i'm going through the mages guild and am on a quest called Ulterior Motives, i have to arrange a meeting with the count of skingrad, now after some interweb research i have found that i need to talk to someone called Mercator Hosidus. my quest marker just guides me to a (to be honest wonderfully) carpeted area in skingrad castle county hall. has anyone else got any experience with this sort of thing, if not does anyone know where this mercator chap might be?

cheers as always

He may be upstairs

cheers as always

Walkthrough for 'Ulterior Motives'

If you can't find Mercator in the Counts 'carpeted' room, wait until midnight.