Steam - UI Overhaul Out Now

Greenman have Dishonored for £14.99 and you can also use GMG25-G4VDR-0ZL4Q to make it £11.25

Sensational, thanks very much.

For some reason Greenman can't complete my purchase, saying I need to contact my card issuer, but they are saying they've not had any payment requests from Greenman and I've managed to buy other stuff today with the same card. Anyone else having problems with them taking your money?

For some reason some banks see them as gambling and block the payments, they have been trying to sort it out.

Also does the site take ages to load for other people, just seems whatever browser or device I use it's really slow?

There just aren't enough deals at the moment when it comes to digital distribution, thankfully Get Games are helping out with a new Get Loaded 2 for £10 from Spec Ops: The Line, LEGO Batman 2, Civ V: Gods & Kings, Civ V GOTY, Serious Sam 3and Space Marine. All but Batman register on Steam. That's a really good deal, I'd be tempted if I didn't already own five of the six.

There just aren't enough deals at the moment when it comes to digital distribution, thankfully Get Games are helping out with a new Get Loaded 2 for £10 from Spec Ops: The Line, LEGO Batman 2, Civ V: Gods & Kings, Civ V GOTY, Serious Sam 3and Space Marine. All but Batman register on Steam. That's a really good deal, I'd be tempted if I didn't already own five of the six.

Argh, two of those are on the "to buy" list. Bastards.

Daily Deals:

Skyrim £17.49, Dawnguard £6.99

War of the Roses £12.49

Saints Row 3 £7.49 Full package with all DLC is also £7.49 so make sure you get that one.

Transformers Fall of Cybertron £14.99 War for Cybertron £3.74

Crysis 2 £7.49 Crysis £2.99, Warhead £2.39 Collection £11.99

Farming Simulator 2013 £9.99

If I already own something in the sale, and buy it myself again, can I then gift it at a later date?

I want to get my friend Portal 2 for Christmas. It's currently on sale so would like to get it him now, but not give it until Christmas Day.

Cheers

If I already own something in the sale, and buy it myself again, can I then gift it at a later date?

I want to get my friend Portal 2 for Christmas. It's currently on sale so would like to get it him now, but not give it until Christmas Day.

Cheers

I believe you can purchase to add to your inventory, yes.

Is Deponia any good? Some of the videos I've watched seem to feature pretty dubious comedy but I'd like a good point & click adventure!

Also - Prototype 2? Worth a tenner?

Oh god, they've got their hooks in me already :(

So Assassins Creed 3 still isn't up yet on the UK Steam despite it being release. Ubisoft you dodgy bastards what are you playing at.

Tempted by Crysis 1.

Crysis 1 is good and well worth playing but I think it's very overrated especially compared to Crysis Warhead and even Crysis 2 which I enjoyed much more as games.

Would it be dodgy to buy it from the american site?

Yes, as you'd need to use a VPN and that is something that can easily get your account into trouble. There are other options such as getting someone who has the game available in their region to buy it then gift it to you.

Ubisoft did comment on it earlier this week, “We’ve been in discussions with Valve about Assassin’s Creed 3 and Far Cry 3, but for the time being the games are not available via Steam in the UK,” Ubisoft told PCGamesN in a statement. Which does really make the situation any clearer.

I totally agree with everying clippa says up there regarding Crysis and Crysis 2 (though what little of Warhead I played left me cold). Crysis is the best predator simulator there never was; Crysis 2 is a generic shooter with a fancy suit.

Tempted by Crysis 1.

Buy it, buy it, buy it.

It's the absolute bollocks (ignore the silly ending...) - the majority of it is also endlessly replayable in how you can become so utterly ruthless in take-downs.

I'm so hoping that the third one gets back to this - the second I just cannot get into at all.

Also: Psycho is my fave comedy sidekick.

No! Bad woo, in your bed!

The first crysis is all sorts of amazing. Play it as a stealth game, one assault rifle on burst fire mode, cloak, sneaky, pop korean bonce, hide to recharge cloak, repeat and keep your other gun on full auto for when the shit hits the fan. So much fun. Goes downhill fast once you know what turns up (It's 2012 and I'm trying not to spoil crysis :D ) I thought Warhead was jolly good fun though it was a more gung-ho, all guns ablazing experience, but crysis 2 bored the arse off me.

This. I've attempted Crysis 2 on three occasions and packed it in all three times pretty early on through being a bit bored. Completed Crysis twice absolutey loving every minute until THE UNEXPECTED EVENT and still enjoying it thereafter. It's all kinds of awesome.

No! Bad woo, in your bed!

The first crysis is all sorts of amazing. Play it as a stealth game, one assault rifle on burst fire mode, silencer, then cloak, sneaky, pop korean bonce, hide to recharge cloak, repeat and keep your other gun on full auto for when the shit hits the fan. So much fun. Goes downhill fast once you know what turns up (It's 2012 and I'm trying not to spoil crysis :D ) I thought Warhead was jolly good fun though it was a more gung-ho, all guns ablazing experience, but crysis 2 bored the arse off me.

:lol:

It's just one of those games that never made me go 'WOW!' or 'BEST FPS EVER!' I liked it for sure but whilst some people absolutely love it and think its one of the best sandboxes ever I just never felt that way. I guess it's how much you dig the suit powers really. Sure it was nice that the levels were nice and big and open but I never found them that particularly interesting or fun to play around in. Just one of those games that never hit the right buttons for me really whilst for example I adore the shit out of Far Cry 2. Can't explain why, it just didn't. I do much prefer the sequels in every way. But yeah I'm in no way claiming Crysis to be a bad game or a 'tech demo' as I've seen many people call it. Just not a game I really took to.

Yes, as you'd need to use a VPN and that is something that can easily get your account into trouble. There are other options such as getting someone who has the game available in their region to buy it then gift it to you.

Ubisoft did comment on it earlier this week, “We’ve been in discussions with Valve about Assassin’s Creed 3 and Far Cry 3, but for the time being the games are not available via Steam in the UK,” Ubisoft told PCGamesN in a statement. Which does really make the situation any clearer.

For one specific region. It's obviously something to do with Ubisoft and I bet you its some arseholes like Game pulling a THQ on them. If it had've been a Valve issue it would have affected all regions. Basically, fuck up Ubisoft and stop being fannies.