rllmuk
choddo

Steam - UI Overhaul Out Now

19 minutes ago, crocked said:

Problem is I can't add it to the cart as it only gives me the option to complete my collection for any options I can add to basket. In the section where it says buy as a gift for a friend I can only download a demo as you can see in the screenshot. I checked on Fallout new Vegas and there it looks fine as you say (i.e. I could purchase it for a friend) so it must be specific to Shadow of Tomb Raider perhaps because it wants me to buy the full collection. In any case I gave a gift card now which solves the problem. Thanks for the help.

See what you mean now, there's only the option to buy the upgrade for myself.

Because they've turned the normal version into a personalised bundle for the definitive version you can't gift it via Steam.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, crocked said:

Problem is I can't add it to the cart as it only gives me the option to complete my collection for any options I can add to basket. In the section where it says buy as a gift for a friend I can only download a demo as you can see in the screenshot. I checked on Fallout new Vegas and there it looks fine as you say (i.e. I could purchase it for a friend) so it must be specific to Shadow of Tomb Raider perhaps because it wants me to buy the full collection. In any case I gave a gift card now which solves the problem. Thanks for the help.

Yeah you should have got something looking like this

image.png.4f53eb27b92b1ef47a486b96abc18405.png