rllmuk
choddo

Steam - UI Overhaul Out Now

System 3, the people doing the Constructor remake have given away Mob Rule for free on Steam. Never played it myself but it seems like a sequel of sorts to the original Constructor.

• Upvote 1

"DOG FOR SALE!"...er...i mean..games, for free! and leave a post when you take summit please!

Black Mesa - 3NRAB-9B8EE-423?? - j

Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition - 3IX6P-RLACE-0EVI? - g

Kingdom: New Lands Royal Edition - 3LM53-2DIFA-6B9D? 8 ... apparently

Event[0] - 3DAN3-JGJQE-0EFL? - a

Tumblestone - 3BNXH-7HT54-T6TN? - 9

Slime-san - ?GGNN-2W2AA-YWVLI - 3

• Upvote 9

Probably picked up by accountless lurkers. Black Mesa has gone the same way and I'd put my house on the others, too.

I don't have a house, though. Probably lived in by accountless lurkers.

2 hours ago, 5R7 said:

"DOG FOR SALE!"...er...i mean..games, for free! and leave a post when you take summit please!

Black Mesa - 3NRAB-9B8EE-423?? - j

Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition - 3IX6P-RLACE-0EVI? - g

Kingdom: New Lands Royal Edition - 3LM53-2DIFA-6B9D? 8 ... apparently

Event[0] - 3DAN3-JGJQE-0EFL? - a

Tumblestone - 3BNXH-7HT54-T6TN? - 9

Slime-san - ?GGNN-2W2AA-YWVLI - 3

Very nice of you, shame people (non-posting lurkers) jerk these - do you think theres people who keep tabs on like every forum that has its users giving away steam codes and they just snipe them 4ever?

1 hour ago, VN1X said:

Event[0] already taken. Dang.

(Better to deliver yer games via PM kind sir)

Hey buddy, I looked at a couple of reviews and Event[0] doesn't look like my sorta thing, so fire me a PM if you still want a code and you can have mine!

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Rsdio said:

Kingdom's already gone by the looks of it, just to save anyone else trying!

Likewise buddy, if you still want a code for Kingdom fire me a PM!

• Upvote 4

Anyone else want Kingdom New Lands? It's fantastic, I rinsed the original game, and completed the first 'land' in the new game. It's a massive time sink and incredibly addictive. It's a lot deeper than it looks on watching a vid or looking at a screen shot.

First to say yes in here gets it as I'm going out for a while, will PM the key when I get back, so I don't get swaped with PMs.

• Upvote 3

@Nathan Wind I bought Day of Infamy. So far I'm not really feeling it as I was expecting it to be more similar to DoD but it really is just Insurgency with a WWII skin on top of it. Was hoping for something a bit more arcadey. Oh well, there's always Battalion 1944 some time later this year (I hope). 

Anyway, let me know if you want to play some time. :)

3 minutes ago, VN1X said:

Please show me the ways of Invisible Inc Master Wavey.

Oh, I enjoyed it - I never said I was any good at it though! It's one of those games I played for a week, enjoyed it a lot - it's super tense for a turn-based game - and then either life or another game intervened and I would now have to relearn it. I keep meaning to go back to it though!

3 hours ago, VN1X said:

@Nathan Wind I bought Day of Infamy. So far I'm not really feeling it as I was expecting it to be more similar to DoD but it really is just Insurgency with a WWII skin on top of it. Was hoping for something a bit more arcadey. Oh well, there's always Battalion 1944 some time later this year (I hope). 

Anyway, let me know if you want to play some time. :)

I got a refund on it, mate.  Didn't like it at all and the player base was seemingly made up of arrogant twats that took it far too seriously. 

I'll stick to Darkest Hour for my large scale WWII multiplayer kicks for now (on the odd occasion I fancy some).  Nothing has bettered it.

3 hours ago, wavey said:

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

If anyone here hasn't played this, get it. The soundtrack by Jim Guthrie alone makes it worth playing :wub:

• Upvote 3

Thanks for Invisible Inc @wavey!

I'll pay it forward by offering The Witness when I get home. Anyone that fancies it PM me and I will send the code across later this evening!

EDIT: The Witness gone!

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, Nathan Wind said:

I got a refund on it, mate.  Didn't like it at all and the player base was seemingly made up of arrogant twats that took it far too seriously. 

I'll stick to Darkest Hour for my large scale WWII multiplayer kicks for now (on the odd occasion I fancy some).  Nothing has bettered it.

A few hours in now and I'm slowly warming up to it. :P

Spoiler

cxiFdvv.jpg

g5zYzDk.jpg

I'm a Noggin' Knocker!

Come play Nathan. Buy it. For me. :(

I would but it's just not Red Orchestra.

Edit - from last August -

"It's alright.  Still a bit janky, being early access, but it plays pretty well.  Feels a bit like Darkest Hour.  Looks like shit.  Within my first half hour of playing I encountered a player I would very much like to punch hard in the face - some whiney Scottish fucker.

To sum up, I probably wouldn't pay fifteen quid for it if I hadn't just paid fifteen quid for it.

Edit - Alright, sesh two was a bit better.  Nicer bunch playing, better teamwork, less mic spamming.  Graphics still shit.  Doesn't feel like Darkest Hour really.  It's somewhere in between DoD and RO - quite fast paced and almost arcadey in some respects, but as brutal as the RO games.  Much smaller in scale than RO though, focussing more on close quatres squad stuff.  It's ok.  Can't help feeling I've played it a hundred times before in different guises though.

Edit edit - Got a refund and downloaded Darkest Hour and DoDS again.  Both miles better than Day of Infamy and both still have people playing"

• Upvote 1