Steam - UI Overhaul Out Now

On 21-3-2017 at 17:12, gospvg said:

New threads are good, I guess the target audience is the PC Gamer but I feel every game should have it's own thread to get attention from everyone else on the forums even if they might be a console gamer.

See my thread on Desync.

More like... Desink! :hat:

8 minutes ago, VN1X said:

See my thread on Desync.

More like... Desink! :hat:

Sometimes threads will not get posts but just views only, I am sure more members probably clicked on that thread to read the opening post than if it was buried in a megathread. We have no stats to prove that though but just my hunch.

19 minutes ago, gospvg said:

Sometimes threads will not get posts but just views only, I am sure more members probably clicked on that thread to read the opening post than if it was buried in a megathread. We have no stats to prove that though but just my hunch.

I think we're too small to create threads for every little game we post here. But by all means, go for it!

Added that Immortal Redneck game to the ol' wishlist.

I personally think a roguelike thread would be good idea and there would be enough games to keep the thread going. While there would be a lot of PC only games there seems to be an upsurge in indie games coming out on the consoles as well, albeit slightly later in some cases, so it would be a useful resource for those who like this genre but don't check this thread.

A bit niche, but if anyone enjoys the kind of mellow comfort hidden object games can provide, here are a few spare keys for some Artifex Mundi games (from this bundle):

Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink *G9Q6-T40ET-MATDH

Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride *G35F-E8GGE-WMJ8E

Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan *FJ6T-W9QVT-V0C4G

Mind Snares: Alice's Journey *GQKN-AE7E6-V00ZK

To confound the bots, I've removed the first characters - add the number two to the start of each of them to get a valid key.

http://www.sega.com/14111219

This maybe a port of Bayonetta coming to Steam.  Sega released a Bayonetta flash game today called 8-Bit Bayonetta 

http://store.steampowered.com/app/567090/

which people just thought was a April Fools troll by Sega but apparently the Sega site link above was hidden in the Steam achievement images of this flash game.  

Strong evidence or an elaborate April Fools?

7 hours ago, clippa said:

Vikings - Wolves of Midgard has a demo now if you want to try it out - steam://install/612420

Go in with your expectations lowered and you'll find a solid, compulsive, fun, relaxing arpg. I've played for 28 hours so far and I'm still having fun.

Fuck me! 35 quid they're asking now? Ridiculous. I got mine for 25 quid from GMG at launch and thought that was steep. Maybe wait for a price cut unless the demo gets it's claws in.

Oh, there we go, 17 quid. Definitely worth that - http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/vikings-wolves-of-midgard-pc-steam-cd-key

I see what you did there.

Anyway, been playing Rise of the Tomb Raider recently after picking it up cheaper in the steam winter sale.  Got to say that I think so far I prefer the first in this series (trilogy?).

7 hours ago, clippa said:

Vikings - Wolves of Midgard has a demo now if you want to try it out - steam://install/612420

Go in with your expectations lowered and you'll find a solid, compulsive, fun, relaxing arpg. I've played for 28 hours so far and I'm still having fun.

Fuck me! 35 quid they're asking now? Ridiculous. I got mine for 25 quid from GMG at launch and thought that was steep. Maybe wait for a price cut unless the demo gets it's claws in.

Oh, there we go, 17 quid. Definitely worth that - http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/vikings-wolves-of-midgard-pc-steam-cd-key

Grim Dawn has trashed pretty much every diablo clone going, including diablo. any reason to pick it up over that?

"DOG FOR SALE!"...er...i mean..games, for free! and leave a post when you take summit please!

Black Mesa - 3NRAB-9B8EE-423?? - j

Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition - 3IX6P-RLACE-0EVI? - g

Kingdom: New Lands Royal Edition - 3LM53-2DIFA-6B9D? 8 ... apparently

Event[0] - 3DAN3-JGJQE-0EFL? - a

Tumblestone - 3BNXH-7HT54-T6TN? - 9

Slime-san - ?GGNN-2W2AA-YWVLI - 3