rllmuk
choddo

Steam - UI Overhaul Out Now

1 hour ago, CovisGod said:

Any reccomendations would be most welcomed :)

Invisible Inc, it's £15 at the moment but has been under a fiver on sale. For a cheap few point 'n' click adventures there's the Time Gentlemen, Please & Ben There, Dan That double pack (three quid, has been 26p), and Gemini Rue (currently £7, has been just over a quid).

To be honest it's difficult to recommend buying anything when it's not on sale :mellow:

• Upvote 2

Can I just say what amazing generosity I've received today from @Blu3Flame and @Treble

Both offering me codes for Steam games to boost my collection. I'm incredibly greatful, thanks ever so much folks !

• Upvote 1

Covis (or anyone else); I have the following games spare if any take your fancy...

* codes removed due to a problem with my Humble account :(

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, VN1X said:

I have not good sir. 

I was about to buy it along with 4 other games to fill the empty void in my life but then Zelda happened and now I don't need to play anything else ever again. I bid you farewell! o7

"Currently Offline Last Online 4 days ago"

My bad, it was early morning. Deserves it own thread though.

Quite a few posts from this megathread could be split out into their own threads.

22 minutes ago, davejm said:

Covis (or anyone else); I have the following games spare if any take your fancy...

Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™

Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II

Dreamfall Chapters

Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas

Shadowrun Chronicles - Boston Lockdown

Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut

WARMACHINE Tactics

WARMACHINE Tactics - Mercenaries Faction

GRID™

GRID Autosport Drag Pack

Rise of the Argonauts

Toybox Turbos

Cities XL Platinum, Blood Bowl: Legendary Ed

Wargame: European Escalation, and The Testament of Sherlock Holmes

Id love to give Dreamfall Chapters a go if poss please bud ?

Gah, has anyone else ever had problems with their Humble Bundle account showing games as 'not redeemed' even when they have been?  All of those games I listed above were showing as redeemable on my account page so I posted the list on here (as I know I own the games) yet I've just logged back on to redeem the code for someone and they're all showing as redeemed now :(  So I probably game them away or redeemed them myself ages ago.  How very annoying.  Based on this I actually have no idea now which of these codes are spare and which aren't.

Yeah. It always happens. I find the best way to double check is to go to the bundle page. You'll be able to see if you claimed it and got a key or gifted it away.

The other option is to always redeem to a steam key and keep them in a spreadsheet that you manage yourself.

Anybody know why I'm having problems accessing Steam via my mobile ? If I look at Steam via my browser or at the Steam app it shows up like this 

IMG_3662.png

Yeah my work wi-fi does not let me use steam either. No clue why really, they don't seem to block anything else.

• Upvote 1

would anyone like Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen? I have it in my bundle keys and I'm not realistically ever gonna get to it, though I hear good things. I'll dig out some more later too I think.

gone to alistarr

• Upvote 6

I would love it, purely on the grounds that Curtis loves it and a man who loves dark souls that much couldn't possibly be wrong....

3 hours ago, alistarr said:

I would love it, purely on the grounds that Curtis loves it and a man who loves dark souls that much couldn't possibly be wrong....

It's not hard to love the best game ever.

Haha, I spent it already, but that's actually exactly what I spent it on! Looks very good. I cleared out my inventory, though, and now have something like £4.69 in there. Half tempted by Killer is Dead on sale, and half tempted by One Finger Death Punch, but I'll probably just waste it entirely and buy Verdict Guilty which looks like one of the most broken fighting games I ever saw. It doesn't even have pushback on blocked moves!

Other recommendations welcome, of course.

18 minutes ago, clippa said:

Streets of Rogue is having a free weekend if you want to try it out. Had good fun during the beta - http://store.steampowered.com/app/512900/

Too many bloody games coming out, I'm swamped. I'm usually champing at the bit for something new and interesting but lately I've had to put off buying things I'd usually pick up straight away. I'm trying to juggle zelda, ghost blade hd, danmaku unlimited 3 and unexplored all at once.

I've been sticking stuff in my wishlist for the inevitable future drought, it'll make steam sales interesting again if I manage to hold out that long :D

Just come on to mention this funnily enough, is anyone playing ? Is it any good ? I'm looking for a game that has progression as opposed to permadeath, got about 10 games like that I've been playing now

Just had an hour on Streets Of Rogue. Love it, absolutely brilliant !

Check it out while it's free people !

Got codes for:

Darkness II

Duke Nukem Forever

Freedom Force

Freedom Force vs 3rd Reich

PM if you want 'em.

• Upvote 9

This is the umpteenth time my eyes have widened when I read "Freedom Force" but then it hit and I realised it's not actually Freedom Fighters. Gah! :(

This looks reet gud. Ghosts n Goblins like. Just launched, 4 very early build specials left at $15. Nearly half funded in a few hours.

• Upvote 2