Steam - UI Overhaul Out Now

GRAV code:

VTDAI-J9Nxx-P3D4J

The missing digits are the year of release of Marble Madness.

Chivalry code:

W80xx-XNM9F-08VX0

The missing letters are those that belong to the element with an atomic number of 2.

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons:

8xx7X-T7NAA-HCYQX

The missing letters are those belonging to every gamer's favourite droid in the Star Wars universe, meatbags.

I'm extremely late to the party 

I have finally in 2016 got a steam account after many years of having a pc and feel I've got a lot to play 

What's the best games I should be playing that I've missed in the last 10 years or so 

Preferably older games as my pc spec is undesirable 

I love jrpgs and maybe a good fps now and then 

Also I couldn't find theme hospital on steam and that made me sad :unsure:

Really depends on what you like but some last gen games require very low specs and remain excellent. examples include:

1) Saint Row 3 and 4

2) Bioshock

3) Dark Souls

4) Deadly Premonition

On 06/04/2016 at 0:58 AM, Theholyhogg said:

I'm extremely late to the party 

I have finally in 2016 got a steam account after many years of having a pc and feel I've got a lot to play 

What's the best games I should be playing that I've missed in the last 10 years or so 

Preferably older games as my pc spec is undesirable 

I love jrpgs and maybe a good fps now and then 

Also I couldn't find theme hospital on steam and that made me sad :unsure:

The civ games, and the star wars knights of the old republic games :) Would be my first choices anyways ^_^

@JohnnyRyall I would like Euro Truck Simulator if nobody else more deserving claims it. It's not so much for me as my two year old who really likes the demo of American Truck I tried on him. But he doesn't like any of my proper driving games, gets upset where there's a crash :)

I've got a some Steam keys not sure if anyone is interested in them. They're games not really on my radar and my back log is so large I doubt I'd ever use them:

GRAV (Early Access) - QEZGF-RVM56-JN27Y

I am Bread - 7NW4A-BF5HR-WNBI2

Sentinels of the Multiverse - TX0IE-IKIV9-GVDP8

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - 6ETCD-WCPK5-TP8VM

Switchcars - W0K3W-XTF5Q-ZQM5D

Enjoy.

Ha, the humble bundle strikes again. I got all those as well, I am Bread is friggin hard, GRAV is interesting but my PC can't really handle it, very laggy. Shantae is old school but didn't really grip me. Haven't tried Sentinels or Switchcars yet.

13 minutes ago, cooticus said:

I've got a some Steam keys not sure if anyone is interested in them. They're games not really on my radar and my back log is so large I doubt I'd ever use them:

Enjoy.

I got GRAV.. seemed interesting, thanks!

2 minutes ago, Illyria said:

Ha, the humble bundle strikes again. I got all those as well, I am Bread is friggin hard, GRAV is interesting but my PC can't really handle it, very laggy. Shantae is old school but didn't really grip me. Haven't tried Sentinels or Switchcars yet.

I got the bundle for ARK which kept me busy for around 20 hours before I realised why I shouldn't buy early access games.. The humble bundle monthly is really good value!

1 hour ago, cooticus said:

Enjoy.

Were these from a bundle, and is the bundle still available? I'd quite like a few of them and may as well drop a few quid on them.